⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Ok, my gear so far ( not started on gems yet )

is my gear + jewels good enough so far or can they be improved?

Tried to aquire vulnerability on ring & determination on shield, but none in trade. So any advice on small cluster jewels?

Update

Managed to snag this ring and change annointment on amulet

Last edited by Eag1e on Aug 5, 2021, 6:16:39 AM
"
Eag1e wrote:
Ok, my gear so far ( not started on gems yet )

is my gear + jewels good enough so far or can they be improved?

Tried to aquire vulnerability on ring & determination on shield, but none in trade. So any advice on small cluster jewels?

Update

Managed to snag this ring and change annointment on amulet

Hi Eag1e,

that is extreme nice gear and in almost all slots best b-i-s! Very nice gear!

Some wonderful and beautifull legacies are geared. 7% spellblock on boots, ring, etc. they give nice possibilities of variations and some freedom of max gearing.

You can only improve boot-enchant, other shield implicits beside granted determination/ spellblock are valuable too likecrit-reductions or added maxblock, a bit more es on gloves is interesting, the Watcher's eye is great, but a second modification sometimes bis.

The medium cluster with 6 skills should be changed into 4 or 5 skills, corrupted blood immunity on a jewel is a lot qol and for sirus recommended. Take more armour on flasks to get tankier and more es/ block.

On small clusters best is to go with "uncompromising" (increased armour as suffix), for manamanegement and enough mana. The possibility to switch out helmet enchant is great for deliriums, blights, etc.
When you have enough reduced skillreservations without uncompromising, I would probably go for "mystical ward" or "flexible sentry" (ailments avoidances or regeneration) on a small cluster, take rare boots with increased duration integrated and high es, so you free up one skill slot or get valuable increased duration for vaal sills and/ or movement skills.

Extreme great gear! Congrats!

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 5, 2021, 12:48:46 PM
Hi. For tank definitive version. what is the gem used for unset ring?
"
ericng010 wrote:
Whatever doesn't fit in the rest of your setup... you'll want Grace, Determination, and Discipline. Chances are one of those you won't have room for elsewhere, and they all work fine in a single slot without supports.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
ericng010 wrote:

yes, like grimjack writes.
Fit in all skills (movement, curse, increased duration) of the spoiler "gear, skills, links" and like in the pob.

When you are full geared with additional spellblocksources on clusters or shield or watcher's eye, granted skills on aegis aurora, additional sources of integrated "increased duration" on rare boots, etc. or more free slots obtained like listed in the spoiler "skillmanager", or when you have a b-i-s watcher's eye, megalamana clusters etc. it's possible that you have 1 up to 3 free skillslots in endgame.

Then you can take in:

- phase run for movement
- stone golem (taunt, meat shield), withering step (speed, dodge, phasing, withers), holy relic (regeneration) for defences
- enlighten for better manamanagement, a different amulett anoint or helmet enchant

- when you also have enough mana with clusters etc. take in:
vitality (regeneration) or defiance banner (taunt) for defences
dread banner or precision for damage

Holy relic linked to feeding frenzy is for damage best when you have 2 free slots or want to balance defensive skillslots into offensive skills.

In theory set-ups like spectres (frenzy charges) or tempest shield (block) or added curses (punishment) are more options.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 5, 2021, 2:39:53 PM
ok, apart from the enchants on my boots / gloves & also trying to acquire watchers eye with specific skills, this is my end result

https://pastebin.com/U0hCEkm1

any advice to improve it is much appreciated

ps. The reason i went bastion of hope over unwavering crusade was because as soon as i canst ball lightning, i go from 60% spell block to 75%

Update : Just managed to acquire this so i can now swap to unwavering crusade as i am hitting 75% both block

Last edited by Eag1e on Aug 5, 2021, 5:05:22 PM
Anyone else having weird mana problems?

My unreserved mana dropped to 17. Used to be around 60. I haven't changed anything, I've been lab running all day, realized at the start of the last one that I didn't have enough mana left to cast anything.

Seriously weird.
"
grimjack68 wrote:

My unreserved mana dropped to 17. Used to be around 60. I haven't changed anything, I've been lab running all day, realized at the start of the last one that I didn't have enough mana left to cast anything.

Seriously weird.

Hey grimjack,

40 less mana could be a typical mananumber that you changed out a jewel/ belt jewel with 1% less skill reservation?
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 5, 2021, 7:32:18 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:

Seriously weird.

Hey grimjack,

40 less mana could be that you changed out a jewel/ belt jewel with 1% less skill reservation?
I double checked. The only things I have changed are lab enchants. I have taken my boots and gloves off several times to enchant them... but none of the enchants should have any effect on mana reservation. I changed out a cluster jewel, but that was hours ago, and neither of the jewels have mana on them.

1% reservation on my current setup is 86... that's too much. I went from 60something to 17... 0.5% would take me from 17 to 60, which sounds about right, but I can't think of anything that would change mana by half a percent!
Last edited by grimjack68 on Aug 5, 2021, 7:37:09 PM
"
yes, like grimjack writes.
Fit in all skills (movement, curse, increased duration) of the spoiler "gear, skills, links" and like in the pob.

Thank you very much Chromino for your reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info