⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Thank you for one of the best builds ever done! :)
I just switched to it from farming with freezing pulse totem.. was tired of dying. Now I cannot die lol... :D

Still need lvl up some of my gems/reroll some gems for some better %. What would you say my next goal should be? Aul;s grace + corrupted Aegis?

Thanks again Chromino!
I have 3 questions:

1) How u deal with proximity shield monsters before u get Arakaali Fang?
2) What's best amulet before Aul's Uprising? Astramentis or ome rare with attributes + some ES?
3) Stacking virulences for single boss - i tried storm brand instead of ball lightning and it stack about 20-30 no more. I do something wrong?

thanks.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
I have 3 questions:

2) What's best amulet before Aul's Uprising? Astramentis or ome rare with attributes + some ES?
3) Stacking virulences for single boss - i tried storm brand instead of ball lightning and it stack about 20-30 no more. I do something wrong?

thanks.

Hi AnubixcZ,

1) The spiders are killing the shielded mobs with arakaali's fang. Before you can run central into the shields and your molten shell will kill some mobs. Or run behind the mobs so that the HoA runs central into the shielded mobs. It takes some seconds more without spiders to place the HoA.

2) Rare ones, you can use more "pure agony" with their less skillreservation instead "uncompromising" or get increased gemlevels on a rare amulet.
When you go defensive/ need defences, choose an added medium cluster with both "uncompromising" and "sublime form" and the helmet enchant less skill reservation of HoA (or determination/ discipline/ grace), then you can activate grace.

All alternatives works, on page 50 are the workarounds listed in the trade-links next to amuletts. Because damage is enough, I would start with less skill reservation on a medium amulett, take more reduced skill-reservations on medium and small clusters, and take in "grace" instead damage with increased gemlevels.

3) yes, storm brand alone reaches only 30 virulences singletarget, that is only enough for small bosses and mapping. Combinate it with ball-lightnings. In "gear, skills, links" in the set-up of gloves are the possibilities for full 60 virulences and also some explanations in "jewels and clusters" --> "the golden rule". You need also mandatory "serpentine spellslinger", faster casting and chance to poison.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 2, 2021, 12:01:14 PM
"
Wermine wrote:
I found out couple of things that are dangerous to our build:

* Bameth: the corpse explosion is deadly since you can't block any of it. Our build also doesn't clear corpses fast enough to mitigate Bameth's ability

* Tormented spirit (Martyr): also casts detonate dead, see above

* Expedition league content: I used to read only reward lines. But mob affix lines become important as you go to higher map tiers. There are mobs that destroy 20% of energy shield per hit. Blocking a hit is still getting hit, so you're dead super fast.

yes, the aoe's / detonate dead are not blockable, but ordinary with full 10000 molten shell or 4000 frostshield, they cannot harm you when you have blindings or evasion or a flask up to optimize the capacities of your shields.
When all skills and flasks are on cooldown, you have to be careful, and of course some red tier mapmods can be extreme...

The 20% lost es can be fast deadly as CI, even with the huge es on block it's one of the most dangerous mods for CI's. Here take grace/ vaal grace in to get more evasion or defences or iron reflexes for more es/ block, but the mod remains extreme dangerous also full defensive geared.

"
Wermine wrote:

I hit T2 fire resistance on slam. Puts a smile on my face. Just a reminder to everyone (if you forgot like I did): beast craft is cheap. Exalt slams on influenced items cost ~22c + ~4c and you probably have the cheaper beast already in the menagerie.

Boooh, very nice ones! Woooow!

When you have much too much overcapped fire-resis, you can change the resis determinated in harvests for lightning/ cold instead.

Hehe, great ones done!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 2, 2021, 1:27:07 PM
"
Astarotte wrote:
I just switched to it from farming with freezing pulse totem.. was tired of dying. Now I cannot die lol... :D

Still need lvl up some of my gems/reroll some gems for some better %. What would you say my next goal should be? Aul;s grace + corrupted Aegis?

Thanks again Chromino!

Thank you very much too, Astarotte!

Your gear is great!

I would go :

- aul's uprising will be the most big upgrade, yes, and the prices for aul's are high, but lower than last league in the moment. I don't know your budget, but it is very tanky and multiplied by many stats. When it's too expensive, start with the alternatives for amulets like reduced skillreservation or skillgemlevels and of course a strong anoint is recommmended:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

- spellblock corruption on aegis aurora is still extreme cheap! It offers the last percents spellblock or you can switch in rare boots instead rainbows with increased duration for a free skillslot, and a free statslot for a very nice upgrade!

- take divine orbs on your very nice watchers eye to improve to 10% of max mana as es

- a keynote on armour will be a big upgrade too. For damage increased skillgemlevels or runebinder, I would advice to the defences of iron reflexes or phase acrobatics or also cheap starters like crit reductions, winddancer etc.

Hehe, arachnophilia!
"
Astarotte wrote:

Thanks again Chromino!

I would recommend you to start leveling 6 Divergent HoA since it'll free 3 skill points which is huge. Ofc if you'll hit 21lvl
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
I have 3 questions:

thanks.
For proximity shields, I find the fastest method is often to just sit in one spot and do nothing until your virulence stack expires and the HOA crawler leaves. Then walk inside the shield, tag the critter with storm brand and ball lightning - your HOA crawler will spawn next to you inside the shield, and that will take care of that pretty quick.

As a rule, we have enough defense that you can afford to stand around idle until the virulence stack expires.

The other option is just skip the shielded monster. Walk away. He can be a survivor. Einhar will like him. ;)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
I have 3 questions:

thanks.
For proximity shields, I find the fastest method is often to just sit in one spot and do nothing until your virulence stack expires and the HOA crawler leaves. Then walk inside the shield, tag the critter with storm brand and ball lightning - your HOA crawler will spawn next to you inside the shield, and that will take care of that pretty quick.

Just run convocation till you get dagger. Its pretty necessary
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 2, 2021, 4:41:09 PM
Nice)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info