⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
DreadMoore wrote:
Any chances to use lightning warp here?

Idk is it bug or what but my pob is showing 1.143.581 ehp.

https://pastebin.com/nRgfz30S

Cant realize what's wrong cuz obliviously its way too good to be true.

edit: Seems like 5% additional Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Determination is pure which is a lot. So I have a capped 90% with it + phase acrobatics. Probably then iron reflexes on armor are a bad choice.

edit2: I divined watcher eye to 8% and changed +20% armor flask on jade. So now its 1.233.727 ehp:

https://pastebin.com/0VntVuJg

but in game its a bit less cuz pob calculating reservation wrong and adding -reserved mana to armor pool. In game i have 89% phys reduction with +1500 armor flask. Will try to achieve 90.

Hi DreadMoore,

yes, it's true, hehehe, against physical damage the build reaches 1M up to 1.5M physical ehp.

Against chaos you are immune and get infinity ehp of course, but against cold circa 650 k, against elemental damage lightning and fire up to 550k fullgeared and full levelled with phase acrobatics keynote.

When you change in withering step as movement, you get full 100k more ehp on top against all damagetypes while you are elusive/ moving/ as third panicbutton. The layers of defences synergizes and multiplies and you get probably the best tank on the whole tree.

In the physical damage you have to count in the dimishing returns of armour against big hits, thumbed you can take 1/10 of damage easy, which is more then enough against sirus or shaper-slams.
Here iron reflexes shines, with less ehp, but more pdr/ physical damage reduction and more es on block, you can also face tank sirus and even his crits and a9 meteors often without molten shell or without frostshield. With phase acrobatics instead you get much more ehp in pob, but need to use molten shell and frostshield against some big physical hits. As advantage you have more evasion and dodge against other elemental damagetypes/ elemental hits with phase acrobatics.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 1, 2021, 3:00:10 PM
"
Wermine wrote:

POB says that Empower 2 is as good as Maim. Empower 3 is clearly better. Unless my configuration is wrong or something.

yes, maim was nerfed hard in 3.15 , it's not as valuable in 3.14, even when you count in the buffed physical damage of spiders or phantasms. "cruelty" is almost as valuable as maim, and "empower" and "damage on full life" are the leaders by far for red sockets.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 1, 2021, 10:40:04 PM
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Thanks for the massive tips and help !
I managed to get so much stronger !
sitting on 7600 ES with full res + 75/72 block
tons of dmg (got all clusters filled)

After all these changes i'm left with like 1 ex xD

What would be my next goal? the crazy 10ex amulet?

Chromino, i managed to buy Split personality and now sitting on 7800 ES !
Also 161 unres mana (i had 400 for long time kekw)

What do you suggest me to invest in next?
The grace amulet? but then it means i need a socket somewhere (then i need determination on shield i guess)

Hi SwiftOwns,

I took a lok into the pob and everything looks great - damage is fine, armour a bit low, es great when you activated discipline.

For singletarget, take in vile toxins and probabaly some tipps of manamanager, see spoiler "boss-hunting".
Probably change jadeflask to a basaltflask for more armour and es/block, you have blindings on a jewel.
Divergent cast when stunned and frostshield level 21 would be cheap defensive improvements.

Like I wrote in post before, some slots are cheap to improve these days in trade. Empower level 4 would be also one of the next upgrades for more damage.

Last edited by Chromino on Aug 1, 2021, 5:20:35 PM

I hit T2 fire resistance on slam. Puts a smile on my face. Just a reminder to everyone (if you forgot like I did): beast craft is cheap. Exalt slams on influenced items cost ~22c + ~4c and you probably have the cheaper beast already in the menagerie.
"
Wermine wrote:

I hit T2 fire resistance on slam. Puts a smile on my face. Just a reminder to everyone (if you forgot like I did): beast craft is cheap. Exalt slams on influenced items cost ~22c + ~4c and you probably have the cheaper beast already in the menagerie.

Did you make those from scratch or buy them like that (before the slam obv.)

There's nothing even close to those on the AH right now...
"
Kurnis wrote:

Did you make those from scratch or buy them like that (before the slam obv.)

There's nothing even close to those on the AH right now...

Bought them for 80c. The guy was listing them for 2ex for a day or two and no bites. He wondered why this goes to cheap. Me too.
I'm playing casual and can't afford the Arakaali yet. So far I've been mapping with Zombies and Skeletons. It seems the Skeletons do more damage than the zombies and are easier to cast.
Any other temporary options ? I tried Spectres but they seemed squishy.
"
baboen wrote:
I'm playing casual and can't afford the Arakaali yet. So far I've been mapping with Zombies and Skeletons. It seems the Skeletons do more damage than the zombies and are easier to cast.
Best option I found was to add Phantasms to your Herald of Agony links. That way they are summoned automatically, so I always had enough to hit the 5 allies breakpoint for Radiant Crusade. Losing one blue gem socket in my HOA links wasn't as bad as I had expected, either.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I found out couple of things that are dangerous to our build:

* Bameth: the corpse explosion is deadly since you can't block any of it. Our build also doesn't clear corpses fast enough to mitigate Bameth's ability

* Tormented spirit (Martyr): also casts detonate dead, see above

* Expedition league content: I used to read only reward lines. But mob affix lines become important as you go to higher map tiers. There are mobs that destroy 20% of energy shield per hit. Blocking a hit is still getting hit, so you're dead super fast.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
baboen wrote:
Best option I found was to add Phantasms to your Herald of Agony links. That way they are summoned automatically, so I always had enough to hit the 5 allies breakpoint for Radiant Crusade. Losing one blue gem socket in my HOA links wasn't as bad as I had expected, either.

Thanks will try that!

edit: it's nice, only 120% increase so I could just use it as a fourth support gem on HoA.
Last edited by baboen on Aug 2, 2021, 8:39:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info