⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Hey guys!
So whats BiS for skin of the lords passive this league?
Iron Reflexes or Phase Actobatics?

I saw Phase Acrobatics is good, but is it good enough to become BiS?
"
MrHusker wrote:
Hey guys!
So whats BiS for skin of the lords passive this league?
Iron Reflexes or Phase Actobatics?

I saw Phase Acrobatics is good, but is it good enough to become BiS?

Iron reflexes, in combination with blindings on belt jewel, or clusters, gloves, watchereye,is still no 1, the high pdr and es/ block remains best.

The +3000 flasks were nerfed to now +1500, so the evasion of other armours raised relative to the advantages of iron reflexes and are now close by. Phase Acrobatics is very, very tanky too.

You can go both, iron reflexes with blindings remains a little bit stronger.
"
Chromino wrote:
Iron reflexes, in combination with blindings on belt jewel, or clusters, gloves, watchereye,is still no 1, the high pdr and es/ block remains best.

The +3000 flasks were nerfed to now +1500, so the evasion of other armours raised relative to the advantages of iron reflexes and are now close by. Phase Acrobatics is very, very tanky too.

You can go both, iron reflexes with blindings remains a little bit stronger.

Got it! Thanks!
"
TinyBirdBird wrote:
Hi Chromino,

I have been enjoying the league so far and planning to play your build the full league!
I have a question on scaling. On Arakaali's Fang, stats like:
'40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
(170-200)% increased Physical Damage
Adds (8-13) to (20-30) Physical Damage
Adds 1 to 59 Chaos Damage'
Do not affect our DPS as damage is mostly from the minions?

'15% chance to Poison on Hit' does help with stacking virulences for HoAg?

Thank you!

Hi TinyBirdBird,

let the spiders dance!

The weapon damage only scales melee attackhits and not the spells and not minions, so its 0% important.

The 15% poisin don't help too. Chance too poison, serpentine spellslinger, HoA-buff offer 85%, and when you are lucky divergent HoA lvl21 or a bis megalamania cluster with septic spells are fine. But the 85% chance to poison is enough for 60 virulences.

Only interesting nice stat is the dagger corruption with frenzy charges after kill, but it's hard to get and not important.
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Thanks for the massive tips and help !
I managed to get so much stronger !
sitting on 7600 ES with full res + 75/72 block
tons of dmg (got all clusters filled)

After all these changes i'm left with like 1 ex xD

What would be my next goal? the crazy 10ex amulet?

Chromino, i managed to buy Split personality and now sitting on 7800 ES !
Also 161 unres mana (i had 400 for long time kekw)

What do you suggest me to invest in next?
The grace amulet? but then it means i need a socket somewhere (then i need determination on shield i guess)
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Thanks for the massive tips and help !
I managed to get so much stronger !
sitting on 7600 ES with full res + 75/72 block
tons of dmg (got all clusters filled)

After all these changes i'm left with like 1 ex xD

What would be my next goal? the crazy 10ex amulet?

Chromino, i managed to buy Split personality and now sitting on 7800 ES !
Also 161 unres mana (i had 400 for long time kekw)

What do you suggest me to invest in next?
The grace amulet? but then it means i need a socket somewhere (then i need determination on shield i guess)

Hi SwiftyOwns,

sorry for my late answering. I check pob only on desktop PC, on mobile devices I can not check many stats without pob.

On first view your amulet, armour and also belt-jewel are your next upgrades. Your gear is already very fine! Aul's uprising with grace would be great. There are workarounds for cheaper rare amulets, but aul's is best for defences without loosing medium clusters with pure agony.

Of course take a look which amulet or armour is not overpriced traded. Since 3.14 not many exiles delve, so I guess the price of aul's with grace will only lower in end of the league. 10-15 exalt is probably okay or you have to delve aul's citadels yourself.

Some good iron reflexes armours are today extreme cheap.
Spell block implicit on shield is nice to get today too when you want switch in rare boots with integrated increased duration for a free skill.
Much other gear is getting much cheaper these days too. Bottled faith and empower are dropping in prices, very nice belt jewels are in trade, even a bis divergent hoa level 21 is to get! I don't know your budget, but today I would start with iron reflexes, divergent hoa 21 or shield with spellblock, they are nice cheap right now in trade.
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 1, 2021, 8:53:33 AM
Hi TinyBirdBird,

let the spiders dance!

The weapon damage only scales melee attackhits and not the spells and not minions, so its 0% important.

The 15% poisin don't help too. Chance too poison, serpentine spellslinger, HoA-buff offer 85%, and when you are lucky divergent HoA lvl21 or a bis megalamania cluster with septic spells are fine. But the 85% chance to poison is enough for 60 virulences.

Only interesting nice stat is the dagger corruption with frenzy charges after kill, but it's hard to get and not important.[/quote]

Thanks Chromino!
I realise that with and without Arakaali's fang, Ball Lightning's chance to poison is 85%. I guess thats because the '15% chance to poison on hit' only applies to attacks instead of spells?
Loving the tanky build!
"
TinyBirdBird wrote:

Thanks Chromino!
I realise that with and without Arakaali's fang, Ball Lightning's chance to poison is 85%. I guess thats because the '15% chance to poison on hit' only applies to attacks instead of spells?
Loving the tanky build!

Yes, it's not for spells.

Hehe, thank you, let it swarm!
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 1, 2021, 9:07:47 AM
first page POB is the latest for 3.15?
"
ericng010 wrote:
first page POB is the latest for 3.15?

yes, in the spoiler "choose your edition" and in "faq" are the updated pob-links.

on other pages / spoilers are sometimes not up to date.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info