⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
YaphetSVnzla wrote:
https://pastebin.com/gLVDHC3u
Hello friend this is the pob of my character currently, It does not matter how much damage I have since for now I am in the Heist mechanic

I wanted some advice on mana reserve as currently I can only use HoA and Determination

and I wanted to know how to improve said reservation
Maybe they are dumb questions
but I don't have much experience in these builds
You have a lot of room for reduced mana reservation.

- Cluster jewels with Uncompromising or Self Control. Or both. (This is what I'm using at the moment, 1 medium with both plus 2 smalls with Uncompromising.
- Amulet anointment of Charisma
- Aul's Uprising amulet with Grace reserves no mana
- Labyrinth helmet enchantments for reduces reservation for HOA - or one of the auras.

There's a decent chance I've missed a bunch as well, there's a lot of detail around this in the mana reservation section in the original post.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
YaphetSVnzla wrote:
Hello friend this is the pob of my character currently, It does not matter how much damage I have since for now I am in the Heist mechanic

I wanted some advice on mana reserve as currently I can only use HoA and Determination

- Cluster jewels with Uncompromising or Self Control. Or both. (This is what I'm using at the moment, 1 medium with both plus 2 smalls with Uncompromising.
- Labyrinth helmet enchantments for reduces reservation for HOA - or one of the auras.

There's a decent chance I've missed a bunch as well, there's a lot of detail around this in the mana reservation section in the original post.

Thanks for answering, could you please show me your pob if you would be so kind
"
sidp2201 wrote:
I am close to getting all the items, but I had a question regarding Skin of the Lords. Why are we focused on Iron reflex? I have like 40 evasion, wouldn't some other node give better result ?
In the endgame tree, we run Grace, which combined with a jade flask gives us ~12k evasion. IR converts that to Armour, and because we have so much armour stacking, it boosts us from 70k to 110k. The difference between 70 and 110 is very notable... if you take a 10k hit:

110k armour = 4800 damage to you
70k armour = 5900 damage to you
"
YaphetSVnzla wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
YaphetSVnzla wrote:

Thanks for answering, could you please show me your pob if you would be so kind

You're welcome to look at my setup - my characters are always public, and here's a pastebin: https://pastebin.com/kbg6tHQz

I should mention I'm nowhere near optimized yet though. If you have question about the setup, feel free to post here or ping me in game.
https://pastebin.com/tPn3f50W

Hello guys. Having some fun with the spiders but I'm not sure how to improve from this point forward. There's tons of upgrades to do but I'm not sure what to get first...

One thing that bothers me is that I'm still running into random one-shots. Pretty weird but it seems to happen frequently. I can actually reserve HoA + Determination + Defiance Banner right now. No grace yet.

Some advice would be nice!

"
Razzenit wrote:

Hello guys. Having some fun with the spiders but I'm not sure how to improve from this point forward. There's tons of upgrades to do but I'm not sure what to get first...

One thing that bothers me is that I'm still running into random one-shots. Pretty weird but it seems to happen frequently. I can actually reserve HoA + Determination + Defiance Banner right now. No grace yet.

What level content are you running? Are you keeping your armour flasks up?

You're sitting at a little less ES than I am, and a little less armour as well - if your flasks are up, otherwise, a fair bit less. I can't run T15+ juiced content yet, need a few more upgrades before I get there. I'm planning on a couple Split personality jewels in a second jewel cluster myself, then get grace and Iron Reflexes up and running.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:

You're sitting at a little less ES than I am, and a little less armour as well - if your flasks are up, otherwise, a fair bit less. I can't run T15+ juiced content yet, need a few more upgrades before I get there. I'm planning on a couple Split personality jewels in a second jewel cluster myself, then get grace and Iron Reflexes up and running.

My latest death was on a heist level 80 and the one before that I think was a T14 poorjoy's. No idea what killed me in both actually. It was a one shot kind of death... no slow degen or anything like that.

Half of the flasks are auto on different conditions but I do not have a "salvage hit" one yet.

"
Hey! Very nice build. I'm in the middle of leveling this character and I was wondering one thing :

How do you deal with stuns? Not sure how it's going to go for later, but as far as I know, while leveling I keep dying because of stuns...

What's going to fix this later?
Once your block rate caps, and you have the Aegis Aurora shield, it doesn't matter - you can still block while stunned. Or frozen, or whatever, and most attacks won't cause damage anymore.

When you have a LOT of armour... take the endgame setup of 100k+, for instance. Every time you block, you gain 2k energy shield. You also have a lot of physical damage reduction, so what happens is:

Critter hits you for 2k. You block, glancing blows says you take 65% anyway, so 1300 damage. PDR is 90% on a hit that small, so you take 130 damage. However, your shield gives you 2k energy shield back, so you actually net +1870 ES.

So small hits heal you... and not by a small amount, either. AND this is only taking into account 2 defense layers - block and armour.

Bigger hits can start to overwhelm all that, of course, and until you get endgame gear / tree, the size of a hit you can take and still heal from it will be smaller.
"
Razzenit wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Razzenit wrote:

My latest death was on a heist level 80 and the one before that I think was a T14 poorjoy's. No idea what killed me in both actually. It was a one shot kind of death... no slow degen or anything like that.

Half of the flasks are auto on different conditions but I do not have a "salvage hit" one yet.

IMO, those flasks should be up 100% of the time, otherwise you lose a lot of armour, so your PDR is lower, your ES gain on block is lower... and running that level of content - especially Poorjoy's, that's tough content, sounds like you're borderline what you can handle before you get above 80-90k armour and 7.5k ES.
"
Razzenit wrote:

"salvage hit" only working with hp so it pointless if you're CI
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 3, 2021, 9:37:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info