⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

What is priority upgrade in gear, what has most impact on lvl 70? Shield, helm or dagger - or medium cluster jewels?. Also what Golden rule exactly do?

Thanks, guide is really insane, but also there are so much informations you can easily be lost.

"
AnubixcZ wrote:
What is priority upgrade in gear, what has most impact on lvl 70? Shield, helm or dagger - or medium cluster jewels?. Also what Golden rule exactly do?

Thanks, guide is really insane, but also there are so much informations you can easily be lost.

Helmet + Shield is more important. That makes you 10x tankier than you were before. Also, those costs like 25c + 8c. Dagger is around 2ex still. Medium clusters are also important and are cheap if you go just for Perfect Agony notable. Golden Rule makes Virulence stacking twice as easy (whenever give one stack of poison to enemy, you reflect one stack of poison to yourself, thus you get stacks twice as fast). It requires CI though, you'll die to poison damage otherwise.
Last edited by Wermine on Jul 31, 2021, 2:24:53 PM
Thanks for reply.

Btw. on HC is helm 7ex and shield 4x, arakaali fang also 4ex. Thats pricing in : no drop league :)
Hey all,

First of all, i love the build, got a shit pc, which lags, so this build is awesome for it, died like 10 times or so, since i got the important items and switched to CI.

I was wondering, which items to get next, to max my dmg, i got decent amount of currency, crafting the jewel now, when i get the alts (2nd cluster)

I know i need the blue nightamre( waiting for price drop a bit)

What will bring my dmg a lot higher that it is? i think my items are decent , 7k ES, 42k armor with granite flask atm.

I will min max the build a lot, since i mostly play 1 build per a league, what should be my next upgrades, thanks for the help in advance.

Once again, love the build.
"
crazyELEPHANT wrote:
Hey all,

First of all, i love the build, got a shit pc, which lags, so this build is awesome for it, died like 10 times or so, since i got the important items and switched to CI.

I was wondering, which items to get next, to max my dmg, i got decent amount of currency, crafting the jewel now, when i get the alts (2nd cluster)

I know i need the blue nightamre( waiting for price drop a bit)

What will bring my dmg a lot higher that it is? i think my items are decent , 7k ES, 42k armor with granite flask atm.

I will min max the build a lot, since i mostly play 1 build per a league, what should be my next upgrades, thanks for the help in advance.

Once again, love the build.
First up, fix your flasks. You don't need a health or mana potion at this point.

Jewel with corrupted blood immunity would be nice.

Try replacing Empower level 2 with Maim if you can, last time I checked Empower doesn't win the DPS contest until level 4.

After that it's clusters, as you've clearly already figured out, and awakened gems. Grab an awakened melee splash for your spiders, it's cheap, ~10c.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:

Try replacing Empower level 2 with Maim if you can, last time I checked Empower doesn't win the DPS contest until level 4.

POB says that Empower 2 is as good as Maim. Empower 3 is clearly better. Unless my configuration is wrong or something.
Thanks for the massive tips and help !
I managed to get so much stronger !
sitting on 7600 ES with full res + 75/72 block
tons of dmg (got all clusters filled)

After all these changes i'm left with like 1 ex xD

What would be my next goal? the crazy 10ex amulet?
Did A4 Sirus. No chance of me dying and the encounter took 5 minutes. This time I remembered to switch out Pierce and put Vile Toxins in. The start is smooth, but I get slowed quite a bit at the end. I'm poor at dodging the rotating beam and my method of travel is Shield Charge, so I can't teleport over it.
Hi Chromino,

I have been enjoying the league so far and planning to play your build the full league!
I have a question on scaling. On Arakaali's Fang, stats like:
'40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
(170-200)% increased Physical Damage
Adds (8-13) to (20-30) Physical Damage
Adds 1 to 59 Chaos Damage'
Do not affect our DPS as damage is mostly from the minions?

'15% chance to Poison on Hit' does help with stacking virulences for HoAg?

Thank you!
Any chances to use lightning warp here?

Idk is it bug or what but my pob is showing 1.143.581 ehp.

https://pastebin.com/nRgfz30S

Cant realize what's wrong cuz obliviously its way too good to be true.

edit: Seems like 5% additional Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Determination is pure which is a lot. So I have a capped 90% with it + phase acrobatics. Probably then iron reflexes on armor are a bad choice.

edit2: I divined watcher eye to 8% and changed +20% armor flask on jade. So now its 1.233.727 ehp:

https://pastebin.com/0VntVuJg

but in game its a bit less cuz pob calculating reservation wrong and adding -reserved mana to armor pool. In game i have 89% phys reduction with +1500 armor flask. Will try to achieve 90.
Last edited by DreadMoore on Aug 1, 2021, 2:23:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info