⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"

Youre right . I was 12 beers deep and ultra aggravated when I wrote this lol. I know its way to soon to get aggravated especially having zero gear. Im just used to facerolling til yellow maps. I didnt mean to trash the build, my bad.

I know how you felt from last league. T1-3 is pretty harsh with this build. Exactly where you don't expect to struggle.

Sitting on level 74 atm, just hit maps earlier today. Leveling with raging spirit and it feels decent i guess. I played this build to level 100 last league and loved it! BUT are there any other options to use as main skill with the gear? I have tried HoP and HoA. Would be fun to try something else to! What skills can you scale like this to endgame? Can you ewen?

Are there any good skills i can use with CwC and still have arrount 2-5m+ dps? xD
Last edited by PunkSviin on Jul 25, 2021, 4:55:25 PM
"
PunkSviin wrote:
Sitting on level 74 atm, just hit maps earlier today. Leveling with raging spirit and it feels decent i guess. I played this build to level 100 last league and loved it! BUT are there any other options to use as main skill with the gear? I have tried HoP and HoA. Would be fun to try something else to! What skills can you scale like this to endgame? Can you ewen?

Are there any good skills i can use with CwC and still have arrount 2-5m+ dps? xD

2-5m dps isnt that ez anymore, lol
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
helloicanseeu wrote:
"
PunkSviin wrote:

2-5m dps isnt that ez anymore, lol

Yeah i get that xD Is there any other skill that scales well with this build?
Soon:
Fixed a bug where Skin of the Loyal was unable to roll blue sockets.

hmm...bug yet fixed
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
helloicanseeu wrote:
Soon:
Fixed a bug where Skin of the Loyal was unable to roll blue sockets.

hmm...bug yet fixed
Thanks for posting that, I thought I was going crazy... :) Looking through pages and pages of SOTL, can't find a blue socket anywhere!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Soul of Solaris (Against aoe and crits)
• Vision of Justice in Orchard
• Erythrophagia in Phantasmagoria
• Kitava, The Destroyer in Lava Lake

Soul of Abberath (Against ignite)
• Mephod, the Earth Scorcher in Summit

Just posting this here so you see the maps easier. Summit is T3 map, so get your 50% reduced ignite duration soon (rest from the Anointed Flesh passive wheel).
Last edited by Wermine on Jul 26, 2021, 4:09:45 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
Soul of Solaris (Against aoe and crits)
• Vision of Justice in Orchard
• Erythrophagia in Phantasmagoria
• Kitava, The Destroyer in Lava Lake

Soul of Abberath (Against ignite)
• Mephod, the Earth Scorcher in Summit

Just posting this here so you see the maps easier. Summit is T3 map, so get your 50% reduced ignite duration soon (rest from the Anointed Flesh passive wheel).

Nice one, thanks. Ignite is a pain..
Hey i started with your build.

Now i got a question. When i 6 Link my Herald of Agony with support gems. I have a Mana reservation of 94%. I dont have the unique Ring right now.

When i got him is it than possible to run with Clarity and Discipline?
"
Steissi386 wrote:
Hey i started with your build.

Now i got a question. When i 6 Link my Herald of Agony with support gems. I have a Mana reservation of 94%. I dont have the unique Ring right now.

When i got him is it than possible to run with Clarity and Discipline?

Sure. Just take small cluster jewel with Self-Control and pick Discord Artisan and Sovereignty passive wheels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info