⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

would be curious to know how good is absolution on 6l, lol
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Getting 2 tapped in white maps with 1.2k life and 3.1k es.
capped res not sure what i'm doing wrong also happens when i got flasks up and then i'm at 51% phys reduction.
Can't buy helmet shield and dagger at current prices (lowest stuff is around 2ex each) What can i do.
Last edited by Acay on Jul 24, 2021, 8:50:52 AM
"
Acay wrote:
capped cold, lightning (not yet fire at 58%) not sure what i'm doing wrong also happens when i got flasks up and then i'm at 51% phys reduction.
Can't buy helmet shield and dagger at current prices (lowest stuff is around 2ex each) What can i do.

Hi acay,

I think you need recovery like life/ es gained on block with a counterattack like reckoning and/or riposte or the anvil, 1 chaos, before transforming to CI, shields, vaal discipline, es-leech (instead gmp), until you get es on block with aegis aurora and high armour.

holy relic will help a little bit (link it to feeding frenzy). Max fireresistance.

Most easy and cheap upgrades would be vaal grace and vaal discipline (1 c)

Take in grace or solely vaal grace and if possible blindings.

Take in a guardian skill - probably immortal call with cws/ cwdt. Molten shell only with high armour, steelskin is the alternative. Link it to other defensive skillbuffs like enfeeble or increased durations

Enduring cry buffs much your defences too or withering step.

Fortify linked to shield charge is a huge buff for defences too until you get high frostshield.

Meat shields, like you have it with summon phantasms-support in the HoA links or skeletons procced with cwdt/ cws, take over many hits too. Minions chance or defiance banner to taunt or blind or knockback defends a lot too.

Take a look into the spoiler "checklist for defences" for all layers of defences. The section defences in "Tipps for levelling" is improved too.

I moved the spoiler "startinggear" for much cheap gear-upgrades into the top of the spoiler "list poe-trade", page 50, there it is more easy to find:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50#p24032064

In elemental damage reflecting map-mods high level storm-brands (or ball-lightnings) can kill you.

Start with urgent needed anti-bleeding on a flask-suffix, bleedings will kill you in many physical attacks without.

Sorry for wall of text!
Let it sting!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 24, 2021, 1:06:00 PM
"
Acay wrote:
capped res not sure what i'm doing wrong also happens when i got flasks up and then i'm at 51% phys reduction.

yeah. dagger shield is ~1ex, memory vault is <1ex, iron reflex sotl is at least 20ex, lol
"
helloicanseeu wrote:

yeah. dagger shield is ~1ex, memory vault is <1ex, iron reflex sotl is at least 20ex, lol

I don't know about SOTL yet (there are very few in the market for obvious reasons), but rest of the prices are normal and are going to settle soon. These are the prices from previous league

"
helloicanseeu wrote:

Hey helloicanseeu

Take as weapon instead cold iron point dagger, 24 chaos, when you want start cheap. It offers nice damage also. Take in the HoA links if possible summon phantasms with less manareservation for ascendancy-onslaught-buff. You get a free flask-slot and free skillslot, push out writhing jar and desecrate when you use the cold iron point dagger.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/lgV6XWnFV

See spoiler "Starting gear" in "Links & lists for poe-trade", page 50.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Start without problems with an ordinary skin of the loyals, 24 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/Pr2jkZFL

Prices will probably decrease these days as always in leaguestart.
Take instead some mana-workarounds from the spoiler "manamanager" like stacking multiple "uncompromising" and "self-control" or using "discord artisan".

Only problem are as always the rings first 1 or 2 days, there are not much on the market.

In the tradelinks page 50 are always cheaper alternatives for all gear-slots listed after the bis- gear. Until level 97 or 98 you do not need bis-gear.

Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 24, 2021, 4:34:54 PM
yeah, not too ez if u league start this build, u must know how to grind it out, lol.
--- Path of building is bugged and not calculating correct unreserved / reserved mana - you can choose one of the slots like helmet-enchant, ring, one cluster, amullet-enchant, or all HoA supports free or take in 400 es more --- Very nice!! ----

Is it possible that path of building is again not correct calculating manareservations?

I tested manamanagement only in pob, last time one week ago it was calculating correct.

In standard, with new high manamultipliers 3x140%, 150%, 130%, only 19% and 20% rings, only 2x uncompromising I don't need the helmet enchant and can use mapping-lmp enchant.

With helmet-enchant 30% less skill reservation I get 2069 unreserved mana ....... wooow

That are complete different stats than path of building community fork shows and calculates.
In leaguestart of 3.14 pob was not calculating reserved / unreserved mana correct too.

This would mean, we can use other helmet enchants, rare unset ring, different amulet-anoint, etc., get 400 energy-shield more, 2 more projectiles or better HoA supports, one less uncompromising cluster .... almost as much builddiversity like in 3.14, only one slot more needed for manamultipliers 3.15 ....

Is looking amazing! Or is poe bugged?
But I have to update pob and manamanager again....

Lol :-)

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 24, 2021, 9:45:49 PM
This build is pretty damn useless in this patch so far. I literally have to invest about 10 skill points just to use a FIVE socket HoA because of the insane mana reservation from skills now. Damage is pathetic. I can barely kill t1 bosses. Im dying left and right.
Last edited by ColeonePS on Jul 24, 2021, 11:39:01 PM
"
ColeonePS wrote:
This build is pretty damn useless in this patch so far. I literally have to invest about 10 skill points just to use a FIVE socket HoA because of the insane mana reservation from skills now. Damage is pathetic. I can barely kill t1 bosses. Im dying left and right.

its an endgame build like aurastackers, if the pieces arent there, u dont get the synergy and builds feels wonky.

Dont recommend players league start this if unless u really can rough it up.

Personally i rather level up as holy flame hiero to > lvl 80 if i want to do an iron reflex hoa mana guardian, even if its a 2nd character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info