⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

can you please make a leveling guide in the POB or something? please
Page 1

Tipps for beginning, levelling, gearing, trading and Leaguestart

there are some skill trees for leveling, maybe it will help you

gl
I would love lvling pob as well
and starting gear and gems inside pob too

kinda hard to track and follow the topic :(
Which skill that i should use after 10act sir ?
"
Co5wti wrote:
can you please make a leveling guide in the POB or something? please

Hey Co5wti,

the build is very straight. Level the way as shown in some screenshots in "Tipps for beginning, levelling, gearing, trading and Leaguestart"

Take for damage some miniondamage nodes on the way or 6 points gravepact. Some life notes central in the templar area are fine for tankyness before transforming into CI and of course hybridflasks for life and mana.

When you need mana - and you will need it in 3.15 - take 6 points discord artisan and regret them when you are full geared or don't activate discipline, but use vaal discipline against dot-damage bosses. More manatipps and full workarounds are in the spoiler "manamanager".

HoA as maindamageskill is usable from act 3. There are faster skills for speedlevelling (totems, mines, storm brand as maindamageskills), but HoA will take you relaxed with millions of damage into yellow maps on 4 links and red maps 5 links.

Arakaali's fang requires level 53, all other core items of the build, memory vault and aegis aurora, are best geared together level 68.

Start your clusters with "uncompromising" and / or "self-control" to activate auras and 5 links HoA. On small clusters they are often most cheap or easy to craft for leaguestarting.

HoA solely can take you quick to your first million damage.
The spiders of arakaali's fang will present your second million of damage.
Then after "Pure agony" without other skills on a medium cluster is often very cheap in trade leaguestarting and you get your third million damage with the first one.

All other tipps are listed in the spoiler for starting and levelling. I will add a better guide for levelling like which important gems get available at which level, but I am not experienced with speedlevelling. I improved some points in the spoiler and the screenshots are not longer hard to find in the subspoiler.
The tree is straight and don't need bigger twists.
Just ask when you need more tipps and let him crawl!

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 23, 2021, 3:58:46 PM
What can this build do with league start gear. Assuming you don't have anything else, how high can you reach?
"
KatKira wrote:
What can this build do with league start gear. Assuming you don't have anything else, how high can you reach?

Herald of Agony itself scales great & heavy with skillgemlevels and with stacks of virulences, you do not need mandatory other gear.
Without clusters pure agony and without arakaali's fang I would guess you can go red t14 or t15 easy, red t16 when you know how to move in some boss-arenas. Switch in phantasms-support for ascendancy onslaught buff or skeletons on cws / cwdt. Perhaps take withering step for some wither buffs while you are elusive. Take gravepact instead damageclusters for leaguestart.

I am not experienced speed leaguestarting also, but HoA is often in poeninja-rankings not top 5, but in high leading positions in leaguestart in the guardian-ascendancy.

You cannot win the race as a tank. When you want top-positions take the edition "Highway to damage - make hatred, not grace".

In defences there are many alternatives and guardian offers some of the strongest defences. There are variations for all gearslots in the spoiler "Tipps for levelling" and on page 50 in the shoppinglinks. For levelling fortify buffs great your defences, linked to shieldcharge (or melee cyclone). Before CI take life on hit (or on lower levels energyleech).

With rare ssf gear you need some substain on your shield or amulet beside time of need or use optimal vaal discipline as CI or take in holy relic (linked with feeding frenzy for damagebuff) and vitality. You can attack ranged with ball-lightnings which helps a lot in difficult content.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 23, 2021, 4:13:46 PM
Maybe a dumb question but with the gem changes is there a reason we're using poison support (20% chance) vs lesser poison support (40% chance to poison)?
"
Utopian238 wrote:
Maybe a dumb question but with the gem changes is there a reason we're using poison support (20% chance) vs lesser poison support (40% chance to poison)?

The poisonsupports were changed 3.15

Poison support was changed to a critsupport "Critical Strike Affliction Support".

Former lesser poisonsupport is now "chance to poison" with 40% chance to poison. With the HoA agony buff 20% and "serpentine spellslinger" 25% we reach 85% chance to poison.

With faster casting (or also spell echo for ball-lightnings), ball-lightnings, storm brand and the golden rule we can stack continuous up to max 60 virulences singletarget.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 23, 2021, 6:00:32 PM
"
baboen wrote:
I was thinking about leveling with HoA and using Absolution as the poison source, it has a physical component. Do you think that works?

Hey baboen,

when the spiders poison kills a mob, the kill is counted as your own and will summon a sentinel of absolution when you triggered somehow the absolution debuff.

In reverse I think you cannot apply the poisons to generate virulences with the minions of absolution. The agony buff to raise the scorpion is only applied to yourself, not to your minions. So you would loose one link for chance to poison or one cluster for septic spells. Basically they fit very nice, you can trigger the sentinels with spells and ranged - perfect for a collaboration with Herald of agony or with spiders.
Probably you can use the sentinels nice & easy for buffs like feeding frenzy or use them as meat shields.
As maindamageskill you need probably a bonehelmet with integrated minionddamage in exchange for memory vault, loosing a lot armour and defences.

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 23, 2021, 8:50:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info