⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

----- All POB's are updated and ready for [3.15] ! -----

**** With nerfs to +3000 flasks in [3.15], now +1500 ar/ ev, phase acrobatics is as valuable, strong and tanky as iron reflexes in the build!****

Armour moves down to 70000 with phase acrobatics, but you need less es/ block when you evade 76% and dodge much which synergizes fine with molten shell and frostshield too.

To summarize: BiS - Gearing gets cheaper and easier, iron reflexes is no longer bis as in [3.14].

With iron reflexes and new basalt flask still 120000 armour and 2400 es on block are reached for best physical damage reductions and high substain, with phase acrobatics top 550000 ehp is gained against all damagetypes.

The build in [3.15] balances a little bit more into damage and manareservations, into chance to poison and permament elemental ailments avoidances. It looses 15% damage, much less than 20% and more lost damage of most other builds. The defences of the build were never based on flasks, so our remaining 550k ehp with phase acrobatics or 120000 armour and 2400 Es on block with iron reflexes are ...
top 1, still far not reachable by other builds. We still guard and keep a double and tripple effective health pool against all damagetypes compared to other builds.

And don't forget: of course the Offensive Edition with 9.2 mill. shaper-damage is still number 1 damage for all minion builds in the guardian-ascendancy and offers 95% equal defences, ehp and substain to other defensive orientated guardian builds like HoP-melee-singletarget-builds. But this edition using the aura hatred for damage instead grace for defences lost 30% of it's damage in 3.14 like many other damage-orientated builds.

Updates almost completed in the spoilers:

"countdown"
"introduction"

"Choose your edition"
"path of building"
"gear, skills, links"

"the dirty scorpion tail"
"manamanager"
"skillmanager"
"flasks and sulphur"

"blizzard"

Page 50:
"map-mods"
"blight-maps"

still missing / to be edited:

- new basalt/ stibniteflasks in pob's and flasks-set-up
- variations reaper and sentinels of absolution
- variations of new defence type "Ward" for rare gear and in combination with phase acrobatics
- small update in pob edition 55: stalwaart commander or will shaper instead self-control
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 24, 2021, 7:13:15 PM
Thank you for your detailed answers. You have all my questions cleared- you do an amazing job, even for me as a non Build creator is the early days before and while launch a season very stressful.

"
Thank you a lot Magnamuss!

Yes, in the last few months I improved the guide, slowly it develops to be easy to understand too when you check the games of skills and mana and want to optimize the set-up with the "manamanager" and "skillmanager".

Managuardian and Herald of agony are a lot fun - firing the balls out to stack the damage of your herald is a satisfying gamestyle, and it's fun to be a tank without oneshots and able to facetank almost all bosses and content.

When you take the setup of the gloves: storm brand - poison - faster casting - ball-lightning HoA is not a slow levelling skill.

I am not experienced in speedlevellling, I would guess 4 or 5 out of 10.
You can throw your brands and move on without interruptions.
But I guess totems are faster for speedlevelling.

When you use zombies, link them to defensive supports like "fortify", "meat shield", "elemental army etc." or they die much too fast like you say.

Yes, the gear offers a lot variations, all listed on page 50 and in "tipps for starting". With [3.15] and high increased manamultipliers the need of "circle of nostalgia" and the helmet-enchant "less skillreservation of HoA" increased, so it's more challenging to manage your mana without the rings and enchant. But in trade the enchant is very much cheaper as before and there are enough workaround and the HoA don't need to be full maxed to deal millions of damage. SSf is not recommended: helmet, shield, jewels etc. are needed. But when you trade you can workaround until t14 or t15 and sirus a6 or a7 cheap for each slot. It's definitiv a very, very good starter when you want a tank.

With the top high defences the build is optimal for heists - you can facetank everything safe. Perhaps switch in "frostwall" lvl 1 in your cws-links, it's bis in heists in delves with their ranged attacks and proccs nonstop.
I was not hyped by this new league, every build I wanted to do has been nerfed but I found this one and tried it quickly in Standard... wow ! Surprising ! Damage was not so great but it is very tanky :) Thanks for the build, I will start by this one and hope we will have good news for the dps !
"
Astarotte wrote:
Not sure if anyone noticed but.... there is 50% global increase in posion damage. It affects spiders...so the damage will be even higher.

"Gamewide Poison now does 50% more damage (taking 30% of the combined Physical and Chaos Damage, up from 20%)."

Each spider gets like a 10k dps boost, so its like a 200k dps boost overall for this build.

Biggest downside to this build, is that the reduced reservation helm enchant is mandatory, not sure how expensive it is going to be.
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Incredible work by the build designer. I am still digesting the information but thank you for providing it.

I downloaded the The Definitive Defensive Tank Edition 55 POB and noticed that it had too many passives allocated. It is effectively a level 101 I think...
Are there some legacy items in the POB?

I noticed there was a watcher's eye with an Gain 18% Maximum Mana as Extra ES. I thought the highest was only 10%?
"
Are there some legacy items in the POB?

I noticed there was a watcher's eye with an Gain 18% Maximum Mana as Extra ES. I thought the highest was only 10%?

yes, it's a legacy watcher's eye in standard. I inserted a new one, thank you! Too much pob's today, hehe, lol!
Clarity-Mod is max 10% and still bis, but you can change also to alternatives like clusters or unnatural instinct, but watcher's eye is still best with 10%.

With 10% max mana as es total energyshield of arachnophobiatics were between low 5600 up to high 10900 energyshield varying in ultimatum league in poeninja sc, this will lower 4% in 3.15 expedition.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 22, 2021, 6:01:54 PM
"
Incredible work by the build designer. I am still digesting the information but thank you for providing it.

I downloaded the The Definitive Defensive Tank Edition 55 POB and noticed that it had too many passives allocated. It is effectively a level 101 I think...

Thank you very much AndyLovesHiSBge!

Yes, I clicked one point too much, hehe.

You can regret one point "Influence" or 1 point ailment reductions or 1 point "cult-leader", like you want and prefer.
When you have better jewels with 1% less skillreservation you can also change out "self-control" or take a dreadbanner for more damage or defiancebanner for 15% less damage and 10000 armour in the set-up or switch to 60 virulences.

The corrected pob is:

https://pastebin.com/reKNDsNi

It's corrected in the build too.

You make so much very interesting and great explanations about the HoP's in Vatinas build and I am very curiuous about your expeditions into absolution!

Very nice thoughts and analytics of you and optimizations, I love to read them! Always very, very interesting, thank you a lot!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 22, 2021, 6:19:35 PM
"
sidp2201 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
sidp2201 wrote:
Posting your standard 55 virulence build into POB gives negative mana right now. Also negative energy shield regen for some reason. I guess need to make some changes before playing

Hi sidp,

yes, the build is under construction until leaguestart.
Mana is already tested and will fit well, pob's and spoiler "manamanager" will be updated until tomorrow.

Take in 2x uncompromising on small clusters, 2x ring circle of nostalgia, anoint charisma and less skill reservation as helmet enchant and you will get more then enough mana for all supports.

All important news will be listed also on top of the build and in the thread.

Thanks a lot... I really wanted to play this build since the middle of the last league when someone mentioned this build when i felt i was not tanky enough..(also invested a lot in that build already)

Hehe, let them swarm!

Yeaah, I don't know any other build with these defensive capacities, and more important, it's high automatical triggered substain and top high healing on block.

Wish you a nice & funny ride!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 22, 2021, 6:57:58 PM
"
helloicanseeu wrote:
"
Astarotte wrote:
Not sure if anyone noticed but.... there is 50% global increase in posion damage. It affects spiders...so the damage will be even higher.

"Gamewide Poison now does 50% more damage (taking 30% of the combined Physical and Chaos Damage, up from 20%)."

Each spider gets like a 10k dps boost, so its like a 200k dps boost overall for this build.

Biggest downside to this build, is that the reduced reservation helm enchant is mandatory, not sure how expensive it is going to be.

Yeeees, they will bite fine again through all content!

Yes, all manareductions will get very important and probably more expensive in 3.15, they are needed by many builds.

In allstar-style, hehe ;-) the enchant is not so hard to compensate.

Without helmet-enchant you need 1x more "uncompromising" on a small cluster instead one split personality - no problem, get a bit more es somewhere else.

Or when you go with 55 virulences, combinate "uncompromising" and "self-control" on one medium cluster, you do it already in 3.14. When you have 2× less 1% skill-reservations on jewels mana is already enough, or take phantasms with the same damage for a smaller manareservation in the HoA-supports, only by some aoe bosses they die too fast. In leaguestart the crawler is even 5 linked strong enough for sirus a4 with the spiders.

I update the spoiler "manamanager" more soon. Most easy is in this league to use multiple "uncompromising" and "self-control" on clusters

It's easy to enchant the helmet yourself in labyrinths too. Take some helmets and prophecies for double enchants, trade the different enchanted gear. But I hate labs too, it's only a pleasure for our shortlegged to play short with the fluffy toy Izaro.

Enchants were cheap in 3.14 and easy to enchant yourself in Labyrinths too. In 3.13 they were traded 60 exalt, hehe, now 50 chaos.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 23, 2021, 5:02:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info