⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Posting your standard 55 virulence build into POB gives negative mana right now. Also negative energy shield regen for some reason. I guess need to make some changes before playing
Poison got nerfed for this build.
I thought of the following setup to stack poison on enemies:
venom gyre - gmp - faster attacks - unbound ailments
Do you think it will work?
"
sidp2201 wrote:
Posting your standard 55 virulence build into POB gives negative mana right now. Also negative energy shield regen for some reason. I guess need to make some changes before playing

Hi sidp,

yes, the build is under construction until leaguestart.
Mana is already tested and will fit well, pob's and spoiler "manamanager" will be updated until tomorrow.

Take in 2x uncompromising on small clusters, 2x ring circle of nostalgia, anoint charisma and less skill reservation as helmet enchant and you will get more then enough mana for all supports.

All important news will be listed also on top of the build and in the thread.

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 22, 2021, 2:53:39 AM
"
grandx1979 wrote:
Poison got nerfed for this build.
I thought of the following setup to stack poison on enemies:
venom gyre - gmp - faster attacks - unbound ailments
Do you think it will work?

Hi grandx1979,

I guess venom gyre is too slow building up and substaining 55-60 virulences singletarget. As ordinary projectiles they can only hit once per cattack. But I will try out the set-up!

Here ball-lightnings as moving fast hitting aoe's are special in poe to generate virulences. They can hit each 150 ms, 6x each second and have an integrated aoe.

We switch in 3.15 in 1-3 points to serpentine spellslinger to reach 75% (defensive editions) to 85% (offensive editions) chance to poison and full virulences.
With faster casting integrated in rare gloves it's tested and offer continuous 60 full stacks.

Divergent HoA would add another 20%, but you need it full level 21.

The tree will look like this with 2x uncompromising on small clusters and serpentine spellslinger for 60 virulences:

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 22, 2021, 3:17:08 AM
"
baboen wrote:
I was thinking about leveling with HoA and using Absolution as the poison source, it has a physical component. Do you think that works?

should work but wont get u virulence as fast as ball lightning
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
Chromino wrote:
"
sidp2201 wrote:

Hi sidp,

yes, the build is under construction until leaguestart.
Mana is already tested and will fit well, pob's and spoiler "manamanager" will be updated until tomorrow.

Take in 2x uncompromising on small clusters, 2x ring circle of nostalgia, anoint charisma and less skill reservation as helmet enchant and you will get more then enough mana for all supports.

All important news will be listed also on top of the build and in the thread.

Thanks a lot... I really wanted to play this build since the middle of the last league when someone mentioned this build when i felt i was not tanky enough..(also invested a lot in that build already)
it happened to be ultimatum league, lots of nasty rares in nasty mods spawning and rushing at you, many dps builds cant handle that even, lol.

That's why i wanted this build, it also provides a lazy way to map, u just shield charge into packs and cast ball lightning, spiders and crawler do the rest, no need to know too much else, just pop writhing jar if u dont see spiders.

dps wise and clear speed, the build does fall short a bit in these areas.
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Just finished reading your very detailed Guide, first i want say thank you for your work that helping people like me that are super bad in building builds.
After finishing, i had the feeling its an amazing build i like to play (played Mana Agony Guardian in Metamorph). I really enjoyed it and want for the upcomming Season a Tanky build, because i feel i need it.
You wrote levleing is slow, you did impresiv ideas for leveling in this section. i ask you about your preveration, leveling how you write how ``slow`` is it. or would it be stronger skip minions (in early levels i feeld Zombies are weak) and using totem for leveling till i hit Maps and playing then with minions till i have the dager?
Do you recomend it as Starter, you wrote even with selffound rares its possible to enter 16 maps. how is it about Heist is it ``save`` and zoom zomm?(i really enjoying Heist content).
Not sure if anyone noticed but.... there is 50% global increase in posion damage. It affects spiders...so the damage will be even higher.

"Gamewide Poison now does 50% more damage (taking 30% of the combined Physical and Chaos Damage, up from 20%)."
Last edited by Astarotte on Jul 22, 2021, 10:15:35 AM
"
Magnamuss wrote:
Just finished reading your very detailed Guide, first i want say thank you for your work that helping people like me that are super bad in building builds.
After finishing, i had the feeling its an amazing build i like to play (played Mana Agony Guardian in Metamorph). I really enjoyed it and want for the upcomming Season a Tanky build, because i feel i need it.
You wrote levleing is slow, you did impresiv ideas for leveling in this section. i ask you about your preveration, leveling how you write how ``slow`` is it. or would it be stronger skip minions (in early levels i feeld Zombies are weak) and using totem for leveling till i hit Maps and playing then with minions till i have the dager?
Do you recomend it as Starter, you wrote even with selffound rares its possible to enter 16 maps. how is it about Heist is it ``save`` and zoom zomm?(i really enjoying Heist content).

Thank you a lot Magnamuss!

Yes, in the last few months I improved the guide, slowly it develops to be easy to understand too when you check the games of skills and mana and want to optimize the set-up with the "manamanager" and "skillmanager".

Managuardian and Herald of agony are a lot fun - firing the balls out to stack the damage of your herald is a satisfying gamestyle, and it's fun to be a tank without oneshots and able to facetank almost all bosses and content.

When you take the setup of the gloves: storm brand - poison - faster casting - ball-lightning HoA is not a slow levelling skill.

I am not experienced in speedlevellling, I would guess 4 or 5 out of 10.
You can throw your brands and move on without interruptions.
But I guess totems are faster for speedlevelling.

When you use zombies, link them to defensive supports like "fortify", "meat shield", "elemental army etc." or they die much too fast like you say.

Yes, the gear offers a lot variations, all listed on page 50 and in "tipps for starting". With [3.15] and high increased manamultipliers the need of "circle of nostalgia" and the helmet-enchant "less skillreservation of HoA" increased, so it's more challenging to manage your mana without the rings and enchant. But in trade the enchant is very much cheaper as before and there are enough workaround and the HoA don't need to be full maxed to deal millions of damage. SSf is not recommended: helmet, shield, jewels etc. are needed. But when you trade you can workaround until t14 or t15 and sirus a6 or a7 cheap for each slot. It's definitiv a very, very good starter when you want a tank.

With the top high defences the build is optimal for heists - you can facetank everything safe. Perhaps switch in "frostwall" lvl 1 in your cws-links, it's bis in heists in delves with their ranged attacks and proccs nonstop.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 22, 2021, 1:19:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info