[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
So how is the build now?

Feels great at level 40 so far. 0 deaths. Everything dies fast.

Love Ice Crash. so fun.

Thats great to hear! I see most ppl on poe ninja run autoexertion with lvl 1 warcries. I wonder if that is the most comfortable to run

i saw that too im in tier 7 and getting 1 shot have several of the unique 17k ehp gotta find me a way to get more ehp
Hello, i'm a bit a casual player and i wanted to try this build. Lvl 45 atm, maybe i'm doing something wrong but it is normal for ice crash to attack soooo slowly?
The damage doesn't feel so great against bosses and also i have mana problems that prevents me to use any auras
"
Caern86 wrote:
Hello, i'm a bit a casual player and i wanted to try this build. Lvl 45 atm, maybe i'm doing something wrong but it is normal for ice crash to attack soooo slowly?
The damage doesn't feel so great against bosses and also i have mana problems that prevents me to use any auras

The attacks get faster as you level and gear up. If you are running out of mana grab the leech node above Vaal Pact until you get some leech on a ring or something.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Jul 29, 2024, 4:54:17 PM
do we have to get Kaom's Roots again this time around? Having extra 4 sockets, ele res and movement speed is just so nice even though I know we'll likely be picking up Wise Oak flask as well
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
Caern86 wrote:

The attacks get faster as you level and gear up. If you are running out of mana grab the leech node above Vaal Pact until you get some leech on a ring or something.

I will try, thanks
What defense layers we got here? Armour , Charges and freezing, but only when we get gear with crit chance on it?
PoB level 53 with mana and life leech node. Highly suggest going this method early on.
https://pobb.in/iJuPVo_X6-Dw

Added to front page. This fixes all mana issues. As long as you have 100% hit rate. which should be the first ascendancy you take.
"
Caern86 wrote:

Posted a level 53 PoB to help with mana early on.
"
Yerzyk wrote:
What defense layers we got here? Armour , Charges and freezing, but only when we get gear with crit chance on it?

This is just an example character used in PoB right now. You can make yourself as tanky as you want. Play in PoB and fix your weaknesses as no one is ever geared the exact same.
"
MrChangg wrote:
do we have to get Kaom's Roots again this time around? Having extra 4 sockets, ele res and movement speed is just so nice even though I know we'll likely be picking up Wise Oak flask as well

You will have to take Unstoppable ascendancy if you dont take the boots. It is one or the other for Jugg builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info