[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Honestly I don't know how you guys remove determination, entering a map without endurance charges up is just a one-shot from a white mob.

And also those rares who steal charges become a nightmare
Last edited by mapcar on Jul 29, 2024, 6:18:18 AM
Glad to see you back man! Would love to see your progress. Any plans on streaming?
Is the general consensus to run an axe instead of a staff i saw that conversation quite a bit in here.
is it even realistic to get chaos res on this build? we use so many uniques and the couple of rares we have need 3 different ele res on them...and if we drop uniques for rares our damage will suck...
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
is it even realistic to get chaos res on this build? we use so many uniques and the couple of rares we have need 3 different ele res on them...and if we drop uniques for rares our damage will suck...

Firstly, the rings are not mandatory, same for the boots and everything else. The only few things i will say are required are a fleshripper axe with high pdps and crit and 6 six link to feel great. As for the rest, feel free to switch around and rares are looking better than ever with the high life rolls. Please note that His build is since harvest and he did say those are just a guide to follow not necessary bis. Also, you can get a good decent of chaos res early with the chaos flask.
"
Dirikr wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Firstly, the rings are not mandatory, same for the boots and everything else. The only few things i will say are required are a fleshripper axe with high pdps and crit and 6 six link to feel great. As for the rest, feel free to switch around and rares are looking better than ever with the high life rolls. Please note that His build is since harvest and he did say those are just a guide to follow not necessary bis. Also, you can get a good decent of chaos res early with the chaos flask.

to be fair yours is only 9% according to poeninja so you know its not easy to get it high.... can you really run t16's like that? mine is a bit lower than yours and i cant even run yellow maps without the constant 1 shots
Hey guys I'm terrible at crafting, can this be helped with some % and flat phys dmg? Any way to add both?
"
illundreal wrote:
How are people triggering blood rage these days without being able to bind it to left click? I haven't played in like a year.

yeah you need some +% increased physical damage on that bitch.
Last edited by MrChangg on Jul 29, 2024, 8:34:14 AM
Just went offline, made a few notable upgrades. For those with auto warcries, I got this medium cluster - lead with example and mob mentality, this gives me perma onslaught and all charges uptime. Very big and changed my whole gameplay to be smooth.
"
Dirikr wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Firstly, the rings are not mandatory, same for the boots and everything else. .

I don't think boots aren't mandatory, melee suffers a lot from slows, stuns, etc. Kaom's boots saves us an ascendancy which I think is lots of value.

Otherwise you need to become both freeze and stun immune, and also those crazy slows that make you almost stationary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info