[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

https://pobb.in/SrgmWSf96V6X

Level 97 PoB updated. Still using placeholder character.
The change is Overexertion for Fortify support.

First hit damage 18.2mil.

Got a few Dr appts but so far level 38 today. Cheers.

Kaoms Roots/boots are OP. Use them. It's a free ascendancy basically and decent HP gain and +1 endurance charge corrupt. It's a high value boot for this build. So just my 2 cents.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 29, 2024, 1:11:37 PM
"
Soldur wrote:
Is the general consensus to run an axe instead of a staff i saw that conversation quite a bit in here.

This is an axe jugg guide. Not a staff jugg guide. Fact.
"
Argindor wrote:
Glad to see you back man! Would love to see your progress. Any plans on streaming?

Thank you but I am not into streaming. I play on 6600xt which plays perfectly but adding in streaming just isn't my thing and would lag me a little I imagine. I do plan on making many many youtube videos when my character gets stronger.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 29, 2024, 1:13:20 PM
"
Dirikr wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
is it even realistic to get chaos res on this build? we use so many uniques and the couple of rares we have need 3 different ele res on them...and if we drop uniques for rares our damage will suck...

Firstly, the rings are not mandatory, same for the boots and everything else. The only few things i will say are required are a fleshripper axe with high pdps and crit and 6 six link to feel great. As for the rest, feel free to switch around and rares are looking better than ever with the high life rolls. Please note that His build is since harvest and he did say those are just a guide to follow not necessary bis. Also, you can get a good decent of chaos res early with the chaos flask.

This is 100% correct.
Though personally I love the boots.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 29, 2024, 1:19:02 PM
"
B3nz4 wrote:
Welcome back king, glad to have you with us.

Thanks much. Good to be gaming again in my fav game! <3
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Kaoms Roots/boots are OP. Use them. It's a free ascendancy basically and decent HP gain and +1 endurance charge corrupt. It's a high value boot for this build. So just my 2 cents.

How you not die from chaos damage... everything is good but any random chaos damage just oneshots me...
"
neividux wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

How you not die from chaos damage... everything is good but any random chaos damage just oneshots me...

Add chaos res, rings, belt, etc. Swap some points to chaos res areas if needed. It's okay to change things to fit your current needs.
So how is the build now?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
So how is the build now?

Feels great at level 40 so far. 0 deaths. Everything dies fast.

Love Ice Crash. so fun.

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
So how is the build now?

Feels great at level 40 so far. 0 deaths. Everything dies fast.

Love Ice Crash. so fun.

Thats great to hear! I see most ppl on poe ninja run autoexertion with lvl 1 warcries. I wonder if that is the most comfortable to run

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info