[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

I got an auto exert set up right before I went on vacation and I gotta say it was feeling pretty nice, and I think I have room to make the boom bigger. I understand that those buffs are sweet but it was feeling rather smooth
How do we run blood and sand, herald of ice, hatred, and precision and still have enough mana to attack as much as we want without any reduced reservation nodes on the tree?
"
Lewwer wrote:
How do we run blood and sand, herald of ice, hatred, and precision and still have enough mana to attack as much as we want without any reduced reservation nodes on the tree?

Any form of leech. The higher our dmg the more we leech, eventually its like infinite leech even at 0.4% leech.

You always ice crash first, then warcry, so you are always leeched off the ice crash hits, then alternate warcrys and ice crash in between. I ran like my PoB character without any other method (oskarms gloves give mana also, its part of the curse). Any single leech, it just isnt scaled early on. So take precision out. I currently have 74 mana and with 1 potion can sustain easily with the leech as well. When the leech scales i will not need a potion anymore.

Keep your CWDT setup at level 1, all of the gems until you are end game. So you do not dump your mana on that setup.

Also the reduced mana cost enchant on rings is helpful when you get that.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 30, 2024, 12:37:43 AM
Added level 65 PoB to front page. Just for examples while I progress. Having a blast.
https://pobb.in/Uy0PGPPF45mw
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Link to this leagues Ice Crash Juggernauts.

https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers?class=Juggernaut&skills=Ice+Crash

Hehe find me under Sinned_Tuskar Name
First time messaging here, just wanted to say that I ended up trying this build out because of the SHEER ENTHUSIASM of HeroEvermore!

In case anyone wants to see some live gameplay of this build and how it functions, I have just got to white maps and will be doing a few live videos over the next couple days before I'm off on holiday.

Really enjoying it so far and want to push it, see how far I can take it. Lemme know if posts like this aren't allowed and I'll take it straight down. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/@famuel_nz
I don't mind. I am not a streamer. I will be making youtube guide videos for this as it is MY build guide. But get all the watchers you want. Cheers.
Cheers dude. Loving the build so far. Not worried about watchers, purely streaming for fun - just in case anyone wants to see how it is playing in the new league.

Happy ice crashing everyone <3
"
Cheers dude. Loving the build so far. Not worried about watchers, purely streaming for fun - just in case anyone wants to see how it is playing in the new league.

Happy ice crashing everyone <3

Happy Ice Crashing <3
Howdy peeps, how do you sustain HP? I tried leech nodes with no luck. Then I moved to the 15% heal from warcries and still have to spam the hp flask like crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info