[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Heyy, playing this build in 3.25 and i've encountered a few problems.
Huge int deficit,
Literaly no chaos resistance which is very bad,
Mana problems.

How do you solve -71 chaos resistance lol. Any random chaos mob in map just oneshots, and chaos degen melts me faster than lava
Last edited by neividux on Jul 28, 2024, 12:57:31 PM
"
neividux wrote:
Heyy, playing this build in 3.25 and i've encountered a few problems.
Huge int deficit,
Literaly no chaos resistance which is very bad,
Mana problems.

How do you solve -71 chaos resistance lol. Any random chaos mob in map just oneshots, and chaos degen melts me faster than lava

Pantheon that reduces chaos dot. We also have rares that can roll chaos res. Like the rings aren't a must have. They are just example items. One single ring can roll int and chaos res easily.
Belt. Chest. Jewel etc. Plenty of space for chaos resistance. Can also divert damage and go Northwest on the tree to get a chaos res area if i remember correctly. The original character used as an example didn't need anymore chaos resistance than the ascendancy used to give. As the snake chaos boss barely did damage to me anyway.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 28, 2024, 1:36:05 PM
Guys I have a couple questions about this build, currently at level 42 and made the change from sunder to ice crash.

1) Ice crash as a spell required a decent amount of INT, where are you guys getting your int stat to support leveling your ice crash gem?

2) The war cries, are there any that are critical to this build at the moment, or they are all just buffs? Do you guys use autoexert, or use them manually? It seems like we are losing out on buffs using autoexert, which is lame.. but I understand that we get to keep the exert.

3) Is ice crash meant to hit slowly?

Thanks!
"
DarthJanahan wrote:
Guys I have a couple questions about this build, currently at level 42 and made the change from sunder to ice crash.

1) Ice crash as a spell required a decent amount of INT, where are you guys getting your int stat to support leveling your ice crash gem?

2) The war cries, are there any that are critical to this build at the moment, or they are all just buffs? Do you guys use autoexert, or use them manually? It seems like we are losing out on buffs using autoexert, which is lame.. but I understand that we get to keep the exert.

3) Is ice crash meant to hit slowly?

Thanks!

1. Gem has changed and home later so someone else can show you or go look at poeninja. One ring can give you enough int.
2.i will manual all league. It's stronger. Fact.
3. It's slow at first. Ramps with blood rage and frenzy charges and passive tree. Wep gear etc.
Quick Question.

Ive found a good veiled 2h axe. I did some blocking i exalt slammed the accuracy and now:

My 2 options are 60% crit multi vs rare and unique
OR
12% chance to deal Double damage

I feel like i need dmg vs rares

Does the crit multi in this build serve better than the 12% double damage?

I will still have a suffix to craft afterwards!

plz help
Item Class: Two Hand Axes
Rarity: Rare
Pain Mangler
Abyssal Axe
--------
Two Handed Axe
Physical Damage: 254-395 (augmented)
Elemental Damage: 103-173 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 1.3 metres
--------
Requirements:
Level: 55
Str: 128
Dex: 60
--------
Sockets: R R
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
147% increased Physical Damage
Adds 22 to 39 Physical Damage
Adds 103 to 173 Cold Damage
+265 to Accuracy Rating
+10% to Cold and Lightning Resistances (crafted)
Veiled Suffix
Another update, I'm in maps now @ lvl 74. The build is strong as fuck even on a 5 link. Been kitbashing Hero's and Dirikr's builds atm.

Chaos and Int deficiencies are solved easily with gear and an Amethyst Flask but the big problem as it stands right now is being stunned/flinched.

One stun/flinch and the Molten Shell+Frostbite procs and you gotta run around until hopefully you regen enough mana to do an Ice Crash to leech. So the "Unstoppable" Ascendancy might become the better choice over "Unrelenting". After all, the best defense is a good offense
Last edited by MrChangg on Jul 28, 2024, 3:08:26 PM
"
MrChangg wrote:
Another update, I'm in maps now @ lvl 74. The build is strong as fuck even on a 5 link. Been kitbashing Hero's and Dirikr's builds atm.

Chaos and Int deficiencies are solved easily with gear and an Amethyst Flask but the big problem as it stands right now is being stunned/flinched.

One stun/flinch and the Molten Shell+Frostbite procs and you gotta run around until hopefully you regen enough mana to do an Ice Crash to leech. So the "Unstoppable" Ascendancy might become the better choice over "Unrelenting". After all, the best defense is a good offense

You can probably path through "Unwavering Stance"
How do you guys deal with the mana issues?
"
Supportic wrote:
"
MrChangg wrote:

You can probably path through "Unwavering Stance"

Sounds like an absolute waste of skill points
How are people triggering blood rage these days without being able to bind it to left click? I haven't played in like a year.

Also is there any way to get leech or something? I'm getting chunked by packs trying to get a slam off and pretty reliant on flasks during boss fights.
Last edited by illundreal on Jul 28, 2024, 5:41:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info