0.10.2 successfully deployed and next week's skill preview

This should be a perfect replacement to whirling blades as my aoe skill :). Nice work!
Characters:
Main Standard Char: Dinedar - Iron Reflexes Dual wielding Claw Shadow.
Main SSL Legacy Char: Nendria - Archer.
It looks like you avoid taking damage while using cyclone, that worries me.
I am wondering... is the saw blade going to be physical damage? That will make a huge difference. It looks like the blue one will obviously be ele damage. Is anyone thinking this will be viable for dual wield rangers over cleave? I really like it, and cleave doesn't always hit everything.
IGN - Rangenerd
"
danimals wrote:
I am wondering... is the saw blade going to be physical damage? That will make a huge difference. It looks like the blue one will obviously be ele damage. Is anyone thinking this will be viable for dual wield rangers over cleave? I really like it, and cleave doesn't always hit everything.

The blue is just a graphical effect and wouldn't change how the skill itself operates.

Skimming through this whole thread, it seems like we are still missing a lot of info on this skill. Personally, I would either like to get more details on each new skill, even if it is still being changed on alpha over the next week, or else just not know anything about it until the patch drops.

I have another character I can play, but I have to wait a whole week before adding points back to the character I want to play. The skill tree changes broke my current build and now I need to wait to see if there is some sort of damage penalty for dual wield, does attack speed matter, what the mana cost is, etc.

Possibly even when the skill comes out we won't know about attack speed breakpoints if it operates like WW, and it will take a while for people to figure it out.
Please let me use it unarmed!
Blue Cyclone. Here's my first thought...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scJKL2D_ZAw
<3 Cyclone
I hope 1 hand axe works for this skill too!
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
Nice skill. Need to buff up Whirling Blade to make it relevant as well.
Duelist is now even more amazing! No longer do I wonder whether I should do duelist or marauder for a versatile dual wield or 2 hand character. The mana regen nodes and acceleration is so welcome.

So I took the chance at making a new build with the reset, this time totally centered around crit... and now I suck. Any chance for another reset soon? Next week? leveling up a new duelist regardless, because they are AWESOME!

Will cyclone work with 1 handers as well as 2 handers??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info