0.10.2 successfully deployed and next week's skill preview

Guess im changing my marauders main skill :)
Is there a calendar with the schedule for every update and the like?

Like, a place where we can see when 0.10.3 will go online, and when 0.10.4 will tentatively go online, when 0.11 will be ready maybe, etc?
"
gonzaw wrote:

Like, a place where we can see when 0.10.3 will go online, and when 0.10.4 will tentatively go online, when 0.11 will be ready maybe, etc?

no, putting something in a calendar leads people to expect the date to be fixed but dates for the updates are just rought estimates, you never know if there is a serious error discovered in the last minute...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Winterfury wrote:
Reflecting their "local" Tasmanian Devil, no doubt.

sry, tasman islands are in australia, ggg is located in the north of new zealand.
"
nbacx wrote:
I have many problems since last BUG fix patch.
Client.exe crashes many times (1 hour race was not playable) ;-(
I uninstalled and now I cant reinstall ...
Message: "Received a packet that is too large to deserialise"
WTF
Please fix it... I can't install POE !!

try downloading the client's content.ggpk file from another internet connection and copy it to your install folder. or use a vpn connection for downloading, a related description ishere.

many of the deserialize errors come from your internet provider storing (caching) a errogenous copy of the file and delivering it for you. you can't do anything about it.
"
geradon wrote:
"
gonzaw wrote:

no, putting something in a calendar leads people to expect the date to be fixed but dates for the updates are just rought estimates, you never know if there is a serious error discovered in the last minute...

That's what the a/b/c/etc patches are supposed to do aren't they? (like 0.10.2b just now)

But 0.10.3 and the like have heavy changes I'm sure they have been working on for a while and basically have an estimated date for completion (at least, if not deployment).

I'm talking about the stuff they are working now, thus they can know when they can finish working on it (or stuff they plan on working and know how much time it might take them to do so), not about unexpected bug fixing and the like.
you just are doing a great job of satisying your players! from what im seeing you guys are really dedicated on proving quality gameplay to all now that's what i call an awesome developer/admin team! and i like your style guys @Grinding Gear games, there's nothing more to say than Kudos to you guys and i hope you continue your splendid work that you are doing because by far this is the only gaming company that is dedicated on proving quality gameplay to your players! more power to you GrindingGear games team! =D
Witch C.I pure ES build -
I haven't read the entire thread (it's almost thirty pages now) but the tiki totem microtransaction, was that supposed to only work with Spell Totem & Ranged Totem but not Flame Totem?

I ask cause I cannot apply the tiki totem effect to a flame totem, but spell and ranged totems I can :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info