0.10.2 successfully deployed and next week's skill preview

AOE CLAW SKILL SUCKS but and solo arent so many good ? Can I use Cyclone with 2 Claws?
I too would love to see a loot timer fix.... I cant run with pub groups anymore...

I was in one the other day, got a Regal Orb to drop, someone took it ( i was busy killing a boss.. i guess to succeed you have to be selfish.)

I complained a bit, everyone told me to quit whining... then an Exalted dropped and it was stolen, thought I got it but didnt fast enough. I complained again and was kicked....

I honestly havent had the heart to log in since. Too pissed off...
"
mihaimd wrote:
AOE CLAW SKILL SUCKS but and solo arent so many good ? Can I use Cyclone with 2 Claws?

Wut?

They have said there are not going to be any weapon restrictions on this skill in this very thread. I guess this needs to get said once a page though, because no one wants to go back through it and read :).

The thing they haven't said is whether this will alternate weapons, use just your main hand, or attack with both weapons at once when dual-wielding. My guess is that it will alternate weapons, but that is really just a guess.

I am also kind of curious if the damage will scale at all with movement speed for this skill (+%Movement Speed translates to +%Attack Speed or something would be really awesome). It probably won't, but it was just a cool idea I had...
"
jsbake2 wrote:
I too would love to see a loot timer fix.... I cant run with pub groups anymore...

I was in one the other day, got a Regal Orb to drop, someone took it ( i was busy killing a boss.. i guess to succeed you have to be selfish.)

I complained a bit, everyone told me to quit whining... then an Exalted dropped and it was stolen, thought I got it but didnt fast enough. I complained again and was kicked....

HA! That sucks..

I lost 2 unique + tons of other stuff due to missclicking or trying to kill the enemies so we don't die. Even thought I hate to see an item get picked up by another player that "was meant" for me, I just don't think to much about it.

-You snooze you loose-

Try pick up stuff in return or be more focused on the drops then just having fun in the game.
In my opinion in groups there is a faster pace and the rewards are better so the chance to get (and win) a good drop is the same as solo..
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
The new skill is now called "Wraeclastian Devil." Pass it on.
Reflecting their "local" Tasmanian Devil, no doubt.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
"
Starball wrote:
"
jsbake2 wrote:

HA! That sucks..

I lost 2 unique + tons of other stuff due to missclicking or trying to kill the enemies so we don't die. Even thought I hate to see an item get picked up by another player that "was meant" for me, I just don't think to much about it.

-You snooze you loose-

Try pick up stuff in return or be more focused on the drops then just having fun in the game.
In my opinion in groups there is a faster pace and the rewards are better so the chance to get (and win) a good drop is the same as solo..

It's really not that big of a deal. If you join a random group of people you don't know, don't expect them to be fair with loot. If I join a group and it doesn't clarify FFA in the group name... the first thing I say is hey what's up guys, are we respecting loot or just having at it? I will respect either way, but I'm still watching closely for drops of my own so they don't get taken.

The game can be fun either way, sometimes you play with cool people that you get to know, and are relaxed about loot and just focus on killing and picking up your loot when you can. Other times, you gotta be on your toes, of course sometimes you will miss your own loot, but if you're quick, you'll get other peoples loot too. It balances out unless you really are just that slow and don't pay attention.

It sucks having loot taken from you, I know, it's happened to me plenty, but I've done it to plenty of other people too, and most people rarely complain about it if you state when you join the group that you are grabbing everything you can if that's what everyone else is doing.

Edit: One thing I always do is make sure I have room for at least one big item so I can grab it quickly. I've gotten so many items because someone goes to pick it up and it drops back on the ground because their pack is full, lol. It can be fun. Keep in mind this is in groups that clearly state it's FFA loot.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Mar 11, 2013, 2:41:38 PM
Damnit, I swore to not buy cosmetics and only slots or utility stuff but you got me GGG.
Not so long ago I lost a unique about rares and orbs I dont even talk.... make my drop forever my......
I know its not the right place but since a lot of you are already talking about it.
Loot timers should be longer > The implementation is perfect its just the set time wich is off.
I would like to see the timer somewhere between WoW raid drop timer (wich is reaaaallly slow)
and the current POE timer (wich is lightning fast)
Exiled for Eternity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info