0.10.2 successfully deployed and next week's skill preview

Nice effect of Totem :)

Now Duelist is worth to selecting.

Big " + " for that changes.

ENJOY !!
So it looks like I've found a skill for my dual dagger shadow!
Hmm that cyclone thing looks awesome :3
Maybe the reason for me to start playing an mara for the first time ;)
Playing since 0.9.2g
Is this a bug or feature?

Last edited by Kwaak on Mar 8, 2013, 4:39:41 AM
Yes!!!

GJ GGG!!!!
"
casval776 wrote:
Cyclone sounds like it's going to suffer the same desync problems that....every other movement skill has.

from reddit user wrote
"
Of all skills, this would actually be the least desyncing one because you aren't being blocked b ymobs and aren't targetting mobs. You're just moving. Desync is caused by being blocked by mobs on the server but not on your client, and giving attack orders to "move to mob" when the mob is actually far away and you don't know that your guy has just crossed into some danger zone.

confirmed by Chris
Last edited by bgx on Mar 8, 2013, 5:03:23 AM
I hope this doesn't become a mandatory skill for melee...
"
Kwaak wrote:
Is this a bug or feature?

Lawd, I hope that's a feature...
"
Chris wrote:
Cyclone has no weapon restrictions.

Ok... I have a few questions now.
If they were answered sooner or somewhere else, I'm sorry in advance.

1. When you say "has no weapon restrictions", does this mean I could use it unarmed with facebreakers?

2. What are its specific classifications?
As in aoe, attack (with possible "on hit" effects applied), duration, etc...
So one can be sure which support gems would work with it and which of them won't/wouldn't.

3. (follow-up to 2.) If it would be specifically classified as "area of effect" would life gain on hit still work or would I have to use life leech? I'm guessing the latter... but confirmation would be better.

4. Does it feel as awesome plowing through the packs as it looks like? ;)
"Core strength is more strength!"
Ign: RottenToTheCore
With planned cyclone, cleave will be even more awful skill than it's now unless cyclone does shit damage.

Cleave needs some serious buff to be worth right now outside of the elemental thing, is useless as a physical damage attack. That or increase natural radius so we can use concentrated effect to increase the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info