0.10.2 successfully deployed and next week's skill preview

ahhh this game still looks terribly generic no matter how much cosmetics they throw at us... Its like 1 out of 10 for mobs, bosses and characters. And 4 out of 10 for areas(overall) And 1 out of 10 for maps :\

I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
well it looks amazing, good work really

is there some additional defense granted when popping this?

it looks fun, but also very deadly to the player.

cant imagine how this work on maps because of mobility and meleerange and so on
Thanks guys! Thanks for your work!
IGN: Pulsart [HC]; Gleena [SC]
"
Chris wrote:
"
Zarky_ wrote:
wtf I didn't get full respec? :(

Passive respecs were automatically given to anyone whose tree was now impossible due to them having passives that don't connect up any more. Most duelists had this. Some weren't affected in this way but they do get the benefit of the new, larger passives.

So anyone who had mana flows got a respeck since it is now moved in the mioddel of teh duellist tree?
Cyclone.... <3 ..... I am become Death, the destroyer of mobs >:]
IGN: Seze
Will offhand weapon damage affect cyclone damage? Like dual strike and cleave.
hahaha heheheh hihihi
Spning around with CLAWS
i say santaCLAWS is comeing to town
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
Wow, the last patch made my ranger / tank really powerful and now THIS will be huge.

Even with the boost, i find cleave a little useless without increased area of effect, this Cyclone will be fun :)

Is it possible to know what is the speed showed in the video ?

I mean i have more than 3 attack per second, close to 4 using frenzy, i'd like to know if cyclone will spin faster OR move faster (or both ?) by increasing attack speed.

Can't wait to link it with faster attacks and lgoh ;)
heh so u could spin around with cyclone faster than on foot?:P that could be realy fun!
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
Just hit 60 and Merciless with my Duelist.. this update was glorious, giving me around 300 more health and a TON more armor and evasion. More mana nodes and mana regen/on kil are sexy too.

Just got to stay alive for another week so I can try this Cyclone skill ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info