[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
"
kodr wrote:
FYI, I linked Arcane Surge (lvl 5) to Blood Rage, since it's instant, this way, I have Arcane Surge all the time while Shield Charging around.
The mana cost is lower, but I don't lose time casting it, and I have it permanently.

That’s a plus but the degen... and we have frenzy charges anyhow....
I guess it’s just a matter of preference.

Sure, but with the guardian's regen + armor, the degen isn't noticeable.
Blood Rage also gives 15% attack speed.
PoE forums ignore list script:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/162657

0.4: added "ignore" button. ignore list is now saved locally.
"
kodr wrote:
"
"
kodr wrote:
FYI, I linked Arcane Surge (lvl 5) to Blood Rage, since it's instant, this way, I have Arcane Surge all the time while Shield Charging around.
The mana cost is lower, but I don't lose time casting it, and I have it permanently.

That’s a plus but the degen... and we have frenzy charges anyhow....
I guess it’s just a matter of preference.

Sure, but with the guardian's regen + armor, the degen isn't noticeable.
Blood Rage also gives 15% attack speed.

I forgot the attack speed. That’s a very valid point!
I’ll add that as an alternative to the build... next year ;)
also testing Molten Shell, another instant skill.

Really enjoying the build so far, and still kind of new to PoE. How do you have so much energy shield? I'm 77 and have about 5k or so, and I see you have about 10k. What am I missing here, is it the healthy mind jewels - I don't have those yet? Any help would he appreciated!
Hi Augustiner_1328,

How do you manage to equip that mace which requires over 400 strength?
Last edited by TitaniumGene on Jan 1, 2019, 12:05:10 AM
"
dwiddy836 wrote:
Really enjoying the build so far, and still kind of new to PoE. How do you have so much energy shield? I'm 77 and have about 5k or so, and I see you have about 10k. What am I missing here, is it the healthy mind jewels - I don't have those yet? Any help would he appreciated!

I can't see your character since it's private, but yeah, could be the cause.
Health gets converted to mana, and with the ascendancy, it gets converted to energy shield.

So I tried uber elder for the first time and it was awful; my portals were gone before the first add phase. Would defenses or damage be more important for getting through the fight?
"
Townsfoe wrote:
So I tried uber elder for the first time and it was awful; my portals were gone before the first add phase. Would defenses or damage be more important for getting through the fight?

im lv 91 with 9k1 es with all res 81 but still can`t handle uber so defenses wont help u much in the uber fight
my dmg arc normal in 1 hit is 60k , 90k if enemy shocked with 6 aps so my dps around 300k-400k i thing and sure is not help u kill uber elder fast
the only thing help u through the fight with uber elder is dodge , dodge all the dmg u can and hit 1 time on delay skill of elder and shaper don`t try hit too much multistrike will stuck u and 1 hit from ball will take 90% of your es
that is all i know after few time try uber elder maybe im wrong maybe im right
hope is can help u
Last edited by Hollering on Jan 1, 2019, 3:10:31 AM
Happy new year everyone. Just tried the pastebin for the 9 auras and I get an error with the import, The other links work fine. Any ideas?
I'm not sure what the strategy to defeat Uber Atziri / Elder would be. Even normaly Elder gives me a bit of a hard time at lvl 87 (T14 Elder). I'm guessing better gear?

Also, The Holy Relic, why is it being used and what about alternatives? (Just trying to understand the build more).

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info