[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
Townsfoe wrote:
So I tried uber elder for the first time and it was awful; my portals were gone before the first add phase. Would defenses or damage be more important for getting through the fight?

Ueleder is hard with this build. I killed him last like about 5 times and never deathless.
I never tried uatziri because arc sucks there. Everything else including shaper I did deathless.
Most important for uelder are chayula and dream fragment and the right ascendencies. Other than that get all the damage you can. I even took a dying sun in the end to get a second ball lightning ball.
"
TitaniumGene wrote:
Hi Augustiner_1328,

How do you manage to equip that mace which requires over 400 strength?

With +30str nodes on tree and conversion jewels.
"
murasam3 wrote:
I'm not sure what the strategy to defeat Uber Atziri / Elder would be. Even normaly Elder gives me a bit of a hard time at lvl 87 (T14 Elder). I'm guessing better gear?

Also, The Holy Relic, why is it being used and what about alternatives? (Just trying to understand the build more).

Thank you.

Gear and levels. Red elder was really easy. I never tried uatziri.
"
kodr wrote:
"
dwiddy836 wrote:
Really enjoying the build so far, and still kind of new to PoE. How do you have so much energy shield? I'm 77 and have about 5k or so, and I see you have about 10k. What am I missing here, is it the healthy mind jewels - I don't have those yet? Any help would he appreciated!

I can't see your character since it's private, but yeah, could be the cause.
Health gets converted to mana, and with the ascendancy, it gets converted to energy shield.

You should be able to see them now! And that Mana to ES explanation makes sense. Any additional help would be great as well!
"
dwiddy836 wrote:
"
kodr wrote:
"
dwiddy836 wrote:
Really enjoying the build so far, and still kind of new to PoE. How do you have so much energy shield? I'm 77 and have about 5k or so, and I see you have about 10k. What am I missing here, is it the healthy mind jewels - I don't have those yet? Any help would he appreciated!

I can't see your character since it's private, but yeah, could be the cause.
Health gets converted to mana, and with the ascendancy, it gets converted to energy shield.

You should be able to see them now! And that Mana to ES explanation makes sense. Any additional help would be great as well!

Picked up one Healthy Mind jewel, and it only increased my ES by about 300 or so. Not sure how I have such a massive gap in ES.
Hey All! I just hit level 93, and I'm loving this build. I thought I'd post some pictures of how my build is going. I think I did a pretty great job at making him actually look like Thor haha.

Here's the Imgur link!

https://imgur.com/a/GiJVWAo

Swapped some passives and got some nice 215 ES 35% MS boots, had shaper dead and elder <5% before losing my last portal. Gonna get this one down today!

Edit: Got him ;) Only took like 8 sets lol
Last edited by Townsfoe on Jan 1, 2019, 7:01:34 PM
Just had a few question, started buying items and finally got my guy to lv 70 so was about to start gearing him up. For 7 Aura build which would be the POB to choose from, most of them seem to either be with Clarity version of watchers eye or the Damage version?, I ended up picking up a damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality/Unnafected by Ele weakness Watcher's Eye. Guessing the POB 9 Auras's would be universal regardless what jewel version you get.

For the Mjolner, does the increased lightning damage with attack skills roll % matter since it's not attack spell damage based? Was planning on picking up a Onslaught one but not sure if any of the rolls mattered since with Arc/lightning ball didn't see any spell %/dmg so didn't think so

For the Memory Vault Praetor Crown, what other enchants would be good on it? Literally can't even find a single one with arch chains/ aura gems

Saw OP went up on his tree right after Elemental Overload to connect to Heart of Thunder guessing that's just a personal hybrid version of it or something unless I missed a Pastebin lol

Last question was about the Watcher's eye, so in order would it be % of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" / % Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitality" and for the other 2 he suggested, would those mods be WITH the Vitality mod or by itself ? "% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath" or "Damage Penetrates % Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath"

What would be difference be between going for a 7 Aura Build and a 9 Aura build be? Guessing giving up damage/ES in SP for more defensive auras

Thanks guys!!
How the hell do use this as a league starter OP??? Shavs is 260+c Mj 60+ Atra 60+

Like 5ex + investment to get it going??
can i sell my build of this in here :v

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info