[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Is victario's charity really necessary once you have Harmony of Purpose? I'm not sure if I'm missing something on that, besides it just ramping up faster?
IGN: TsukiZap
I don't think Harmony of Purpose share stacks with your minions.
I'm running without the shield anyway, as i get the feel Cold Iron Point with +3 lvls to your HoA and Purity does more than the frenzy you get from shield. Haven't checked DPS in PoB tho so if someone knows, correct me if im wrong.

I'm running more or less exactly the same items as SenpaiGriffith showed in his build, with the exceptions im still running essence worm with haste and i switched Purity to head for +2minion lvls, and 1 Relic in boots.

Killed Sirus twice so far and running almost all content with ease.

Thanks for the build it's a lot of fun :)
Last edited by Narcissius84 on Jan 6, 2020, 4:32:51 PM
Yeah you're absolutely right, it says party members and not allies. I hadn't looked at it since I haven't actually gotten it yet. That makes a lot more sense!
IGN: TsukiZap
Followed exactly this build guide, killed Sirius a8 lvl without dying,
made few adjastments with rings of nostalgia for chaos 75% resistance, and other things, but it's doesn't crucial. Tanked twice meteor in final phase :D
For sirius I equipped corruption blood immune and take patheon Shakali for poison immune, my tree has mana problems, so I got more mana regen flasks.

Here is POB: https://pastebin.com/3fwL3GEH

In general amazing build even without items and 6 links, good league starter.
For maps you can swap to haste and remove generosity etc.
Before I tried from youtube videos and with Decoy totem strats, but it's only made me to do more mistakes, we just literally cyclone around the Sirius all fight, and dodge his beams, I've even tanked his two walls around you, so I have more time to damage him(cause if you jumped from it, he will interupt it)
Last edited by nikpoe on Jan 6, 2020, 1:33:34 PM
"
Severrin wrote:
Is victario's charity really necessary once you have Harmony of Purpose? I'm not sure if I'm missing something on that, besides it just ramping up faster?

Yeah only Victario gives you frenzy charges for your crawler, for maps you can get Poacher Mark for this, but on Sirius you can't proc it, so Victario on Sirius, and for mapping whatever you prefer.
"
Followed exactly this build guide, killed Sirius a8 lvl without dying,
made few adjastments with rings of nostalgia for chaos 75% resistance, and other things, but it's doesn't crucial. Tanked twice meteor in final phase :D
For sirius I equipped corruption blood immune and take patheon Shakali for poison immune, my tree has mana problems, so I got more mana regen flasks.

Here is POB: https://pastebin.com/3fwL3GEH

In general amazing build even without items and 6 links, good league starter.
For maps you can swap to haste and remove generosity etc.
Before I tried from youtube videos and with Decoy totem strats, but it's only made me to do more mistakes, we just literally cyclone around the Sirius all fight, and dodge his beams, I've even tanked his two walls around you, so I have more time to damage him(cause if you jumped from it, he will interupt it)

So I wanted to give your build a try. Love the increase in survival, however, clear speed on maps took a huge hit. Are you running something else outside of haste for maps? Seems like that HoA is slow to respond to me cycloning through stuff .
"
Enos wrote:

So I wanted to give your build a try. Love the increase in survival, however, clear speed on maps took a huge hit. Are you running something else outside of haste for maps? Seems like that HoA is slow to respond to me cycloning through stuff .

Hard to say, changes in tree shouldn't effect the movespeed of crawler. From your character I can't see much differences with guide build. What have you changed? Usually you need Convocation, or trigger yourself or on CWDT 1 lvl setup, so minions will be telerported to you. He is slow to respond or low damage?

From your tree, I've got Thread of Hope at the top socket with Very Large Radius, because you need Spiritual Command. And without mana regen, you need
For crawler DPS - curse Projectile Weakness.
About weapon - I think increase attack speed T1-T3 is mandatory, cause your % bonuses calculates from base weapon AS.
Last edited by nikpoe on Jan 7, 2020, 3:56:19 AM
"
daiverok wrote:
What i do wrong ?
Reached T14 maps.
Sometime can be oneshotted somehow.
Clearspeed is decent, but i start to lack damage on bosses or metamorphs, also loose a few research encounters in syndicate.
And i really don`t like the feeling of lacking damage. What i can do for massive improve (don`t tell me to do 6l - i`m working on it, accumulate fusings)
My gear now:

got 5 times instakilled by T12 metamorph
find out wft it was.
caustic ground - put insane amount of damage, die like in 0.3-4 sec
Last edited by daiverok on Jan 7, 2020, 5:11:54 AM
"
daiverok wrote:

got 5 times instakilled by T12 metamorph
find out wft it was.
caustic ground - put insane amount of damage, die like in 0.3-4 sec

I created one time metamorph with each hit like 6-7k damage and hp/resists stronger than Sirius, couldn't kill him with 5 tries :D
"
"
Enos wrote:

Hard to say, changes in tree shouldn't effect the movespeed of crawler. From your character I can't see much differences with guide build. What have you changed? Usually you need Convocation, or trigger yourself or on CWDT 1 lvl setup, so minions will be telerported to you. He is slow to respond or low damage?

From your tree, I've got Thread of Hope at the top socket with Very Large Radius, because you need Spiritual Command. And without mana regen, you need
For crawler DPS - curse Projectile Weakness.
About weapon - I think increase attack speed T1-T3 is mandatory, cause your % bonuses calculates from base weapon AS.

Thanks a ton for the response. No damage is fine on the guy. He does move a bit slow to keep up. I'll try out convocation and give it a shot. Thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info