3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

still can't find " summoned totem +1" on poe trade :(
Any ideas what to buy next? (Im noob). Trying to push as far as i can on this build (my profile open)
"
Verseb wrote:

Maybe because it isn't enabled? I can understand that people don't read reddit, but you could atleast read news every day.

"
Tomorrow (Thursday New Zealand time) we're planning to release the 3.5.0c update with many bug fixes. While these are still subject to change, we've prepared a preview of the patch notes for you to check out in the meantime.

Enabled the "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems" Veiled modifier.
Yeah boys can I get a gear check over here? Essence Worm is next buy me thinks?
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
"
Verseb wrote:

Maybe because it isn't enabled? I can understand that people don't read reddit, but you could atleast read news every day.

"
Tomorrow (Thursday New Zealand time) we're planning to release the 3.5.0c update with many bug fixes. While these are still subject to change, we've prepared a preview of the patch notes for you to check out in the meantime.

Enabled the "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems" Veiled modifier.

it's in the 3.5.0c patchnotes.
Hi,
I'm trying out this build as my league starter, and have a quick question:

I've noticed in the PoB that you take Power Charge points in your passive, and just wondered how you gain the actual power charges themselves?

Still quite new to the game.
"
Deanaminte wrote:
Hi,

I've noticed in the PoB that you take Power Charge points in your passive, and just wondered how you gain the actual power charges themselves?

Power (and endurance) charges come from the Conviction of Power ascendancy node.
"
Ahumm wrote:
"
Deanaminte wrote:
Hi,

Power (and endurance) charges come from the Conviction of Power ascendancy node.

Yeah, we get this one from Hierophant ascendancy points. Just remember not to take that node until you have the two major totem nodes first (Pursuit of Faith and Ritual of Awakening), as those are much more important.

Game is going down shortly for a patch which will add the +1 maximum totems veiled mod into the game. Unfortunately I've only come across a single ilvl 75+ shield so far. Don't like my odds of getting that mod anytime soon.
Lets go boys!

What pantheon should we use? I'm feeling a bit lost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info