3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Thanks for your hard work on this guide bud. Would you consider adding a section to guide to suggest which passive skills to be added first? This is my first totem character and would appreciate some guidance which to focus on first.
Last edited by Dreddster on Dec 13, 2018, 1:16:50 PM
"
Dreddster wrote:
Thanks for your hard work on this guide bud. Would you consider adding a section to guide to suggest which passive skills to be added first? This is my first totem character and would appreciate some guidance which to focus on first.

take a look at PoB linked in the first post. There are trees for different stages of your progression
"
nxus wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the guide, I used it as a starter and I quite enjoy it. Placing totems and running is fun.

I do have a question though: what is the maximum number of totems we can have now, without the stuff?

From what I gathered it will be 3 (ancestral bond and pursuit of faith). Did I miss something?

I should give a dent to our dps no?

Cheers.

1 base + 1 hiero + 1 ancestral bond + 1 shield with veil mod + 1 soul mantle + 2 multiple totem gem so from 3 to 7.
i dont know lvl 89 Atm never hard this hard to level up :( after many comparaisons on POB cant figure out whats wrong

if someone can check it plz im soo lost trying to get lvl 92 atlease i dont know how il be able to doo it ive even droped Unique gloves & amuletfor more life overal didnt help enough :/
I'm not sure if I like the multiple totem support gem... I'm iffy on a dps increase unless I can manage to make one of the other support gems obsolete in some other form...
"
centrumsilver wrote:
I'm not sure if I like the multiple totem support gem... I'm iffy on a dps increase unless I can manage to make one of the other support gems obsolete in some other form...

that's why you don't use it?! it's nowhere in the guide xd and i answered 10 questions that we don't use it :D
Killed Shaper, went super smooth. Build makes the fight really easy, lets you mostly just focus on avoiding the mechanics. Also got every t1-16 bonus objective done, build performed well on guardians. Hydra is easy with this much freedom of movement even though totems die constantly, and Loreweave overriding Phoenix's max resist reduction totally neuters him. Haven't tried red Elder yet, yellow was extremely easy though.

A++ build.

edit: Just killed red Elder as well, two deaths. Was pretty easy, deaths were due to tentacles during a ring cast and running out of healing flask charges in the last phase.
Last edited by Doniazade on Dec 13, 2018, 9:10:13 PM
"
Doniazade wrote:
Killed Shaper, went super smooth. Build makes the fight really easy, lets you mostly just focus on avoiding the mechanics. Also got every t1-16 bonus objective done, build performed well on guardians. Hydra is easy with this much freedom of movement even though totems die constantly, and Loreweave overriding Phoenix's max resist reduction totally neuters him. Haven't tried red Elder yet, yellow was extremely easy though.

A++ build.

thank you <3
Long time melee player here, always wanted to try the Arc Totem starter.
Glad I did and glad I found your build.
Facerolling T3 maps in nothing but a Tabula and shitty rares :D
Decided to splash out on an Essence Wurm, now facerolling T6 maps.
Which pantheon gods did you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info