20 second incursions...

"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
well im talking about new players in general but there is more new players on xbox I assume.

I understand remaking a character because you didnt know how to spend your skills the first time, and there not being enough respecc points for ur first character.

But rerolling because juggs simply cannot participate is a pretty shitty feeling.

False assumption
I dont see any any key!
Why not just up the temple timer to 40 seconds and open up the game to 90% more builds?
jugg can participate. my totem char sucked at incursions as well around level 42, it will get better as you level up,you can't expect to speedclear everything when you're still low level
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
Why not just up the temple timer to 40 seconds and open up the game to 90% more builds?

because the temple rewards are something one is supposed to earn, its not something that is just handed to you.

But fret not, earn enough money and you can buy all that the temple can offer, though with SC chaos prices that may take a while but such is life

I dont see any any key!
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:

I killed omnitect on my first char in my first temple in act 1 using a generic non-build.

Why not you git gud?
If I can get doors opened and Architects down with a melee Elemental Hit Scion, you can do that with your "one hit kill" Juggernaut.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I think 30 seconds would be better than 10 or 20, but it's about priorities at the moment. I play elementalist, I don't have so much problem with clear speed as I had on first levels. When I see Stone of Passage I run toward it and I most of the moment go for the activation.
But When there is no drop of Stone of passage I go in some corner and fight the mobs. It's good timer I think.
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
"
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:

I killed omnitect on my first char in my first temple in act 1 using a generic non-build.

Why not you git gud?

well he is an xbox guy lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:

Why not you git gud?

well he is an xbox guy lol

I play on both and what does your computer try hard activism get you? Im telling you there is a problem here whether you all want to put your heads in the sand or not.
Last edited by dirtpoorchris on Jun 27, 2018, 3:23:11 PM
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
That sounds like a great gameplay mechanic

"just ignore it till later"

thanks for the tip

It is an end game mechanic that you can sample while leveling.

Unless your build is really bad, your issue will disappear in the level 55 to 65 range. Eventually you will full clear the zone, kill the architect you want to kill, open the door you want to open and walk back to the teleport out point because you don't want to stand around waiting for all the extra time left to tick down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info