20 second incursions...

So your character sucks and it's GGG's fault you don't have any attack speed or know how to get more movement speed?
Since the announcement of incursion league it was clear that you will need a fast moving, fast clearing build. Now you complain that your slow tank doesn´t fit in. It doesn´t work that way.
I didnt know any of that shit.... I just picked up a controller and started playing.

And I have earthquake 1 hit kill, build so i can kill shit as I run past it and got quickslivers and nice run speed.

Its bad design even if you did manage to ignore half the game just to fit in your "super fast" playstyle that I cant get to even though Ive bumped up all the speed things I can find.

I think im already over it I kinda dont even wanna play anymore.

Glad all you super badged out fanbois knew the secret recipe before hand. I assumed I could just pick up the game and play it and most builds would be OK.
Last edited by dirtpoorchris on Jun 27, 2018, 1:09:45 PM
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
I didnt know any of that shit.... I just picked up a controller and started playing.

And I have earthquake 1 hit kill, build so i can kill shit as I run past it and got quickslivers and nice run speed.

Its bad design even if you did manage to ignore half the game just to fit in your "super fast" playstyle that I cant get to even though Ive bumped up all the speed things I can find.

Glad all you super badged out fanbois knew the secret recipe before hand. I assumed I could just pick up the game and play it and most builds would be OK.

those who fail to do their homework fail the test

PoE is and always has been largely a game of knowledge and preparation

I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:

So the badgers say.. "You should do research and have a degree in video game tactics"

I guess im sorry that I made a character that has a portal to a world 100% of the players have access to that only 5-10% of the games content can complete with special builds. Orrr.... They could bump the temple time up to 40 seconds.......... hrmmmm.. Wonder what seems most logical in this scenario here... hrmmmmm *thinks about it more*
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:

So the badgers say.. "You should do research and have a degree in video game tactics"

I guess im sorry that I made a character that has a portal to a world 100% of the players have access to that only 5-10% of the games content can complete with special builds. Orrr.... They could bump the temple time up to 40 seconds.......... hrmmmm.. Wonder what seems most logical in this scenario here... hrmmmmm *thinks about it more*

Try Arc Totems as a start. It may be boring after some time but playing this kind of AOE build showcases what this current league is about. Killing shite fast enough before timer runs out.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I just dont get why they would want to funnel their console casuals out. Why make a f2p game on xbox that requires you to get online and research about it before you even get addicted to the game? Kinda seems like the 20 second thing is a F U to all the people that complained about beastiary.

"YOU WANT FAST LOOT?!" *shoves it in your face*

I kinda had a lot of hope for this game but the shiney new car feeling is already gone. Im not excited for incursion at all now. Im just relaying what made this patch experience unenjoyable.

I mean if you wanna herd me into the try-hard, min/ax, elite builds only then maybe you guys should take this game off xbox. Its kinda a waste of GGGs resource and contradicts their atmosphere.

I want you to think about this from a "first time customer" experience. How do you think a console player is gonna feel when he starts this game up and realizes that the whole thing hes been workign on is completely useless. And there was this hidden disclamer online that no one knew about that says "fast characters only, its your own fault"

Then.... They could just bump the timer up to 40 seconds and ALL this disapears.... And the fast players reward is getting loot faster...

I think maybe a hidden sabatour is working for PoE now and fuckin' the game up on purpose.
Last edited by dirtpoorchris on Jun 27, 2018, 1:34:27 PM
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:

Knew it beforehand? You're supposed to learn while you play. You're acting as though there's no solution when the solution is to get faster: craft a Quicksilver Flask "of Adrenaline", get attack speed on your movement skill; these things are within your control.

And as for the first time customer experience, this is the first league where a couple of my friends actually wanted to try the game and they're loving it - incursions included and hardcore too.

If this is all only really applicable to the Xbox variant, well, this isn't an Xbox-specific forum.
I dont see any any key!
well im talking about new players in general but there is more new players on xbox I assume.

I understand remaking a character because you didnt know how to spend your skills the first time, and there not being enough respecc points for ur first character.

But rerolling because juggs simply cannot participate is a pretty shitty feeling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info