20 second incursions...

How the F*** am I supposed to adjust anything in this temple as a slow thicc heavy jugg? This is really starting to piss me off I cant complete anything in 20 seconds and playing on Xbox half the time I get to the F****** door and cant open it cuz there is monsters around.... and im spamming the A button on the controller...

Is there some way to get more powerful or stay in the past longer??? I gotta get lucky as hell just to use a stone of passage and kill enough monsters... It feels shitty as f*** honestly I just skip past these stupid fuckin' temples now.

You need to up the temple time to 40 seconds on xbox or something it feels SHITTY for new players and feels impossible to get to apex.

Im level 42 now and they just piss me off so I skip by them.

Last bumped on Jun 29, 2018, 4:19:43 PM
Honestly, to me.. this feels like a huge oversight.

If the temple isnt fun from level 1 then you did something wrong.
In your case i would ignore incursions till you either have good movement speed or good AOE clear. Optimally both of them.
Should be the case around the second ascendency point which is level 55.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
That sounds like a great gameplay mechanic

"just ignore it till later"

thanks for the tip
it will be 10 seconds later instead of 20
this league is a sarcastic punishment from GGG....like: "you love clear speed ? ok...so,we gonna make it absurdly mandatory...have fun now !!! "

ps : i have no problem to clear all the league content but i find it so cartoonish.....
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
you picked the wrong league to play jugg

also xbox lol
I dont see any any key!
Incursions have been a blast for me, even with my slower characters. However I do think one major thing they should have done is have it start appearing around Act 5 or so.

In any case early levels, before I had some decent gear, I would still do the incursions. I would just not really worry about clearing them or opening anything. I just killed as much as I could and got the loot. Around Act 4 or so I can generally clear even with my slow melee players and by maps I can clear and have 10+ seconds left on the clock much of the time. Not to say that there are not some that I don't fail on, but they are the exception at this point. There is a pattern to the chaos in an incursion and it depends on which layout you get on what it is.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
That sounds like a great gameplay mechanic

"just ignore it till later"

thanks for the tip

it is what it is.

My first char was an Arc Hiero and i had never problems full clearing Incursions and getting 2 keys, while having 15- 20 secons left.

But a complete other story with non-spectre minions, which is my first re-roll here. Much slower.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Do you enter running competitions if your legs are broken and then cry how unfair they are?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info