[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
psycatz wrote:
Hello guys, can someone post (best) 6L RF gem setup for this build ?
ty in advance
Alex

I'm using RF - Conc effect - Elemental Focus - Burning Damage - Efficacy and Increase Area Damage, the last one obviously sux but i didn't found anything better and i have helm with 38% burning damage (increasing SR and RF) so damage is more than enought for t15 bosses too.

Let me know if u find a gem switch, for boss for example, to increased area... but is so usefull during maps
"
Seemo_O wrote:
Hi guys, im in love for this build. Finally i'm almost immortal.
Atm im lvl 88 and i'm leveling very fast in T14/15 so using RF on 6 link.
My question is: how do you reach that es regen? I'm not missing so many point in tree and i have around 2k/sec instead 6-7k.

Do you have any suggestion on item upgrade?
Char: GiudaBallerino
Thanks a lot.

Cya

Poste the pastebin of your character. I will give it a look.
"
"
Seemo_O wrote:
My question is: how do you reach that es regen? I'm not missing so many point in tree and i have around 2k/sec instead 6-7k.

Thanks a lot.

Cya

TYVM, here link (i'm still 92 but i'll go to 100 with this beauty)

https://pastebin.com/heWGiZXh
"
Seemo_O wrote:
"
"
Seemo_O wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Cya

You know your ring has flat fire damage on it right? Donn't be smacking anything with shield charge or you'll mess up EE.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 5, 2019, 3:19:16 PM
Yes sir, that and belt are provvisory, when i shield charge (and i'n not using so much) i just instacast orb of storm.

Ty
Hello guys, i had a longer PoE break and im really happy to see that this build got so much popularity!

Special Thanks to all the guide supporters and Lagrossesimone!

I did a small 3.6 update with PoB link and added a few notes in the front page.

Edit: I wanted to add that im still quite busy in real life and other path of exile build projects therefore i wont be able to give all the support this thread needs. So future thanks to all the wonderful people helping each other out.

Edit2: Added a low budget variant in the 3.6 front page update.
Last edited by zzang on May 7, 2019, 1:25:43 AM
First of all, I want to thank you for the nice guide.

I Still have a few questions:
- Do I need to get the oak bandit reward in 3.6?
- What did you change in your 3.6 update? I play on ps4 and don't habe pastebin.

I made my character public. Can anyone give me tipps what to upgrade or change? Im still working on the +2 gloves, but had no luck yet.

"
Seemo_O wrote:

On the stuff :
- The ring with flat fire ruin your EE setup. You have to change it as soon as possible. This should be your top priority.
- Death Door isn't realy worth it imo. Since we can get the anti corrupted blood corruption on jewels, the anti bleed isn't needed anymore. And we still can get it from flask. We don't take any benefit from the +1 endu charge. So it's basicaly a 7x ES / 30-40 stats / 45 res / 25 move paire of boots. You can get far better today for the same price.

In tree :
- Respect the Righteous Decree wheel. Use those 2 points to take the jewel sock between Devotion and Faith & Steel. Sock in it a 20% Healthy Mind. This should provide you more mana, and so, more ES than Righteous Decree.
You can go for a rare jewel too for less ES but more dms. Your choice.
- Respect Might node, and take the ES node in Witch start. You will win a bit ES.

In gems :
- Infused Channeling gems > Controled Destruction in SR setup.
- Storm Brand > Orb of Storm. Storm Brand have a 0.50% native crit chance. You will proc EO more ofent.
- Arcane Surge must be at a level were the mana spend to activate it should be lower than the mana cost of Storm Brand. Otherwise you will have to spam this skill to get Arcane Surge buff. With an Arcan Surge lvl 19, you need to spend 345 mana from your Storm Brand skill to proc' it. This will never happen so basically you're never under Arcane Surge.
Keep this gem around lvl 5-7 max to be sure it will proc, but you have to check this by yourself in game.
- Get Vaal Discipline and Vaal Rightous Fire.
"
"
Seemo_O wrote:

On the stuff :
- The ring with flat fire ruin your EE setup. You have to change it as soon as possible. This should be your top priority.
- Death Door isn't realy worth it imo. Since we can get the anti corrupted blood corruption on jewels, the anti bleed isn't needed anymore. And we still can get it from flask. We don't take any benefit from the +1 endu charge. So it's basicaly a 7x ES / 30-40 stats / 45 res / 25 move paire of boots. You can get far better today for the same price.

In tree :
- Respect the Righteous Decree wheel. Use those 2 points to take the jewel sock between Devotion and Faith & Steel. Sock in it a 20% Healthy Mind. This should provide you more mana, and so, more ES than Righteous Decree.
You can go for a rare jewel too for less ES but more dms. Your choice.
- Respect Might node, and take the ES node in Witch start. You will win a bit ES.

In gems :
- Infused Channeling gems > Controled Destruction in SR setup.
- Storm Brand > Orb of Storm. Storm Brand have a 0.50% native crit chance. You will proc EO more ofent.
- Arcane Surge must be at a level were the mana spend to activate it should be lower than the mana cost of Storm Brand. Otherwise you will have to spam this skill to get Arcane Surge buff. With an Arcan Surge lvl 19, you need to spend 345 mana from your Storm Brand skill to proc' it. This will never happen so basically you're never under Arcane Surge.
Keep this gem around lvl 5-7 max to be sure it will proc, but you have to check this by yourself in game.
- Get Vaal Discipline and Vaal Rightous Fire.

TY so much!
I'm on it.

So detailed.
Really appreciated, have a nice day.
updates it for 3.6, still shows standard league Shaper Stygian Vise...

Come on dude lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info