[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

I currently have about 6.6k ES (w/o discipline) What would be the best way to have more ES? Most of my jewel sockets have % increase in ES. Besides finding better gear im not sure what else to do.

I noticed your Soul of Arakaali based build 'TheAstralTitan' is different from your PoB skill tree build. Should we be following your PoB builds or your Abyss character example? Is the PoB skill tree reference for your Arakaali based build outdated? Do you recommend following your current Arakaali skill tree?

Currently leveling my Melee CI and is actually doing okay. Just another 18 more levels and I can go all out with this build. Thanks for this guide!
"
doctorbig wrote:
I currently have about 6.6k ES (w/o discipline) What would be the best way to have more ES? Most of my jewel sockets have % increase in ES. Besides finding better gear im not sure what else to do.

Easiest upgrade is getting 40+ ES jewels in that belt. It's sooo much ES, totally worth losing a damage mod (and HOWA is already giving so much flat damage).

Also I havn't tested it too much in PoB, but I think a rare Stygian Vise will be better, since 30% or more weapon ele is pretty hard to replace with abyss jewels, plus it will make your life a lot easier for resists. Weapon ele + resist + ES stygian vises aren't even that expensive (no life = cheap belts!)
Last edited by aimlessgun on Jan 1, 2018, 9:05:43 AM
I'm thinking about switching from my EK/BV to this build so I can farm lab more easily but how good this build is on map farming?

I really don't like using BF during mapping because of tragic AoE (even with AoE Gem). I was thinking about using either Frost Blades or Molten Strike so clearing maps will feel better but have not figured out how to add wildfire gem in 2 gem slots (one is easy but putting another one is tricky).
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Jan 1, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
Do we need to pick Unwavering Stance to proc Soul of Arakaali?
Unwavering stance has nothing to do with Soul of Arakaali.
Unwavering stance provides stun immunity. The reason you do not take it (unwavering stance) with the other version of the build is because the pantheon provides you with stun immunity in that case (Soul of the brine king instead of Arakaali)

Soul of arakaali is triggered through blood rage reactivation as is stated in the build.

I am enjoying the build myself, but the damage feels a bit lacking. Not sure what the exact cause is, would appreciate it if anyone could look into it and provide some feedback. The character is "DontYouWorryImBladeFLurry" and uses the soul of Arakaali version. (I'm aware I should get another boot enchant)
Killing hydra was ok-ish on lvl 83.

Apart from that in the PoB file it shows that you do take crit nodes in the claw cluster, I was curious why? As Elemental Overload prevents you from critting, and the base crit chance we have through other nodes seems high enough to keep elemental overload going consistently.
Maybe it's the brine King version that's the problem but I can't get past Yellow elder. I get stuck on his roots and his degen>my regen

Also his ailments cannot be removed or mitigated in any way that I know of.
The struggle with elder fights is that you do not have access to Vaal discipline. But for me personally the leech we have was enough to handle the fights of all guardians and elder himself.

The degen zones if you mean those can be avoided btw by not standing on top of them.
Last edited by dbondo2410 on Jan 2, 2018, 5:31:10 AM
"
BeardedBird wrote:
The struggle with elder fights is that you do not have access to Vaal discipline. But for me personally the leech we have was enough to handle the fights of all guardians and elder himself.

The degen zones if you mean those can be avoided btw by not standing on top of them.

I don't stand in the black goop, it's when he uses his version of wither on me, after throwing a bunch of crap in the air which holds you in place even with Phasing on.
The Elder Guardians were not a problem, none of them even in a red map were a real threat. I could just facetank them without issue.

My problem is that combination of root/slow + degen. I cannot avoid his biggest hit when I'm stuck, and that big hit is preceded by a degen that outpaces my regen even on consecrated ground. So I'm forced to tank a 6000+dmg hit at half es. I have 7.5-8.2k es depending on which of my shields/rings I use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info