[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

Yeah, there should be a disclaimer that most of the builds currently listed are actually outdated. His 3.1 Shaper video uses different gear, Clarity gem, and skill tree. He used a Watcher's Eye with Mana turned into ES when using Clarity, which is a minimum 25-27 Ex+ Jewel now.

I am 79 atm, 9k ES, level 18 gems no quality, missing a belt, totem setup in helmet, no Watcher jewel. Ran a bunch of T9-10 maps today pretty smoothly, bosses take awhile to kill though, but that's without Totem, Wise Oak, and a bunch of skill points. I don't use Darkness Enthroned, need more resists before I can use it. I'm using the old skill tree.

His 3.1 Video titled 'Shaper's Realm on a 5L', has all the updated relevant information.
Last edited by Matam on Jan 2, 2018, 1:46:53 AM
Hey,

Would you guys give an feedback for my current build? I think my dps for AHC is decent at the moment. Right now I'm farming Hydra and Chimera but I'd like to go over from 9.12k to 10k ES in order to down Shaper with comfort.

"
Matam wrote:
I don't use Darkness Enthroned, need more resists before I can use it. I'm using the old skill tree.

What kind of insane jewels do you need for Darkness to be good though? Vs. a rare stygian (ex. this one which was pretty cheap since only life belts cost anything)

"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:

My problem is that combination of root/slow + degen. I cannot avoid his biggest hit when I'm stuck, and that big hit is preceded by a degen that outpaces my regen even on consecrated ground. So I'm forced to tank a 6000+dmg hit at half es. I have 7.5-8.2k es depending on which of my shields/rings I use.

Hrm not sure what you mean big hit. When he freezes you and degens he's not hitting you with anything else. Even with zero regen it will take you down to very low HP and then you get freed. For example my 5k HP VP trickster had no issue with this, get sucked down to 10% HP (damage seems possibly % life based) and then leech it back.
"
aimlessgun wrote:

What kind of insane jewels do you need for Darkness to be good though? Vs. a rare stygian (ex. this one which was pretty cheap since only life belts cost anything)

Triple DPS Abyss Jewel with Es/resist maybe?
Last edited by Matam on Jan 2, 2018, 9:35:20 AM
"
aimlessgun wrote:

Hrm not sure what you mean big hit. When he freezes you and degens he's not hitting you with anything else. Even with zero regen it will take you down to very low HP and then you get freed. For example my 5k HP VP trickster had no issue with this, get sucked down to 10% HP (damage seems possibly % life based) and then leech it back.

Honestly I was too busy trying to get out of the root and his range to see what hit me, I just know that it was less than a second after the degen and it one shot me.

"Action Speed - 100%" I guess in the near future we're going to have to find items that prevent these newer bs ailments.
Was stupid and forgot to Quality them to 20 before the Vaal. Is it worth putting culling strike in the gloves? I am currently grinding out a few more levels before I try bosses.

Uber Atziri down! Only one death

Left me with a present! Thanks for this build

Did shaper off the rush of doing uber atziri. Did two shapers deathless!
Last edited by Aurious on Jan 3, 2018, 3:22:07 AM
CAN THIS SAME SETUP BE USED FOR SPECTRAL THROW???
wich build link to use for the 5L version with Incandescent Heart ?
First of all GREAT guide. Been playing it on hc and make my first elder kill

Its worth mentioning that new belt that drop from him

is similar to mine setup
(i lose total 160 es (from 8890 to 8730) and dmg (5l) from 11.100 to 10.900
as you see no big deal - but u get - cannot get ignited (its huge for CI) if your strenght is higher than dex and cannot be shocked if int is higher than strenght
I think that cannot be ignited for cost of 160 es and 200 dmg is worth mentioning it in build.
IGN Dareiosh
Last edited by Mioushu on Jan 3, 2018, 8:41:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info