[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

How this build will be with DW HOWA? Very squishy or less tanky but still doable?
Last edited by OrKToS on Dec 28, 2017, 5:53:53 PM
"
OrKToS wrote:
How this build will be with DW HOWA? Very squishy or less tanky but still doable?

You could do it, you would lose about 15% ES (with a 300 ES/40 int shield) and some resists for 15% more dmg. Not worth it in my opinion.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
ActionFunk wrote:
how often proc consecrated ground for regen ES and how many got regen ?

You drop consecrated ground 30% chance when hit, 30% chance on hit and on using a sulphur flask. Overall, you will 95% of the time be on it.

You should have about 20-25% regen depending on gear/enchants

"
schonsense wrote:
The extra 50% regen from the pantheon only seems to apply to my ES restoration and not my actual ES regen. Is this only useful in conjunction with vaal discipline? Or is there something I'm missing. My sheet regen stays the same, while the other number goes up.

A lot of things are not reflected in the stat sheet, 50% recovery rate from Soul of Arakaali does work it just doesn't update on the character sheet. You can test it out yourself with blood rage degen, you will degen a little when using Blood Rage, then when you re-use Blood Rage (proc soul of arakaali) you will notice your regen goes way up.

"
Divini wrote:
"
ActionFunk wrote:
how often proc consecrated ground for regen ES and how many got regen ?

You drop consecrated ground 30% chance when hit, 30% chance on hit and on using a sulphur flask. Overall, you will 95% of the time be on it.

You should have about 20-25% regen depending on gear/enchants

I don't get it , you mean "30% chance on hit" , but how ?
more regen if more ES? and how i can proc Instruments of Virtue (50% increased Attack Damage if you've Cast a Spell Recently) CWDT + curse ??
"
Divini wrote:
"
OrKToS wrote:

You could do it, you would lose about 15% ES (with a 300 ES/40 int shield) and some resists for 15% more dmg. Not worth it in my opinion.

Ok. sounds not so bad for me, i just not fan of shields on melee characters. :D

Thanks for answer.
Hey i try this build on abyss HC and here is my gear and thoughts.

gear for es is cheap. Most expensive were gloves and HoWa.
Were leveling as hybrid (life-es) respeccing at 70lvl (but when you can get combo regen from arakalli -via boost or friend's help) you can respecc to Ci at 59 with decent chest)

I've done my first elder kill on this character.Also very friendly lab farmer (my ngamahu flame slayer died on map and left 20 offerings in stash)

My only mistake was "why i need go to marauder side with ~`14 points for stupid unwearing stance. Now i regret it and lvling up collecting points toward it :P

I added vaal haste and vaal discipline (discipline is very important on abysses) mostly i have it up (with duration) whole time on abyss.

Thanks for awesome guide
IGN Dareiosh
Anyone managed a crit viable version? Crit on this side of the tree is severely limited.

Also how to best negate stun with akrali?

(was thinking of skyforth to solve both problems but it has no regen... rip)

(theres also storm barrier, but its basically a useless pcoc)
Last edited by AridZephyr on Dec 29, 2017, 7:41:04 AM
To awoid stun i found helpfull boot enchant (currently 50% from cruel) but 80% from mercilles should be good tho for mapping (and we saw 14 points) testing atm
IGN Dareiosh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info