[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
Mahjiza wrote:
"
Divini wrote:
"
Mahjiza wrote:
Which version are you running, tried to compare your build to the ones linked at 1st page.
But couldn't find the same one? Or did I miss one?

I just play around with the tree a bunch in PoB to try to get it as optimized as possible. Honestly there shouldn't be too big of a difference between them, other than Soul of Arakaali going down to Marauder to grab unwavering stance vs. the non-Soul of Arakaali just playing around Templar to Shadow.

Fair enough, any major downside during gameplay if you choose the non-soul? I hate having to choose haha, i can never make up my mind of which to go. :)

I use the Arakaali build with cyclone for clearing due to stun immunity and build around stun avoidance in Elder affix boots and abyss jewels. Unwavering is good for mid tier maps but the higher tier you go the more you'll miss the 12 points it takes to pick it up.

Nothing can stun you if it's dead.
I placed this instead of the Brute Force Solution Jewel, which isn'T even close to what you get from this baby:

edit: yes a 18% mana to ES jewel is nice, but imho not even close to wroth its price.
Last edited by Syrill_ on Dec 26, 2017, 2:29:44 PM
OK one thing I don't get when comparing NON-Arakaali with Arakaali Tree is the Claw-cluster in the Arakaali-tree.

Claw Cluster gives alot of Attack Speed Crit Chance and LEEEECH.
But the few Elemental nodes used in NON-Arakaali (f.e. Forces of Nature, Catalyse and Elementalist) give way more DMG in PoB.

Am I missing something here? I would really like to stack more attack speed into this build (thus I go for arakaali), but i tweak it for me, so that I take Amplify(AOE cluster at templar). And Elementalist is such a great node I don't want to lose.

Any other way to compensate the loss of the Claw cluster ?
For wise oak, should I try to get all 3 res the same? I was able to do so, but now that I have vinktars my light res will always be higher.
still good to have for when your vinktars isnt up. but you dont realy need it that bad.

@TroughStruggle run haste as 3rd aura instead of purity of lightning

Hey guys, Im still missing on damage, what things to upgrade next? I guess a 6 link would be nice. :D

Got my hands on this beauty
for just 7ex, someone didnt know the price I guess :P

My Gear: What to focus on upgrade?
Spoiler
"
still good to have for when your vinktars isnt up. but you dont realy need it that bad.

@TroughStruggle run haste as 3rd aura instead of purity of lightning

would be an "ok" alternative yes. Btw, how does the build apply shock? Only with ancestral protector?(20% chance Innervate Support)

I will try to max out attack speed to swap Protector for Warchief.

Besides I should be able to procc Arkaali with Conductivity too since "spell".
Last edited by TroughStruggle on Dec 27, 2017, 9:33:31 AM
Protector is better since it lets you stack your BF faster.

And about shock: It kind of doesnt reliably :|
"
OK one thing I don't get when comparing NON-Arakaali with Arakaali Tree is the Claw-cluster in the Arakaali-tree.

Claw Cluster gives alot of Attack Speed Crit Chance and LEEEECH.
But the few Elemental nodes used in NON-Arakaali (f.e. Forces of Nature, Catalyse and Elementalist) give way more DMG in PoB.

Am I missing something here? I would really like to stack more attack speed into this build (thus I go for arakaali), but i tweak it for me, so that I take Amplify(AOE cluster at templar). And Elementalist is such a great node I don't want to lose.

Any other way to compensate the loss of the Claw cluster ?

There are 2 decisions in this build on how you want to go:

1) Do you want to use an Incandescent Heart? If you do, then you don't need the claw nodes (as they are used to replace the attack damage leech from Incandescent Heart). Since they are a bit less efficient in reaching, they overall lead to a bit less DPS. The advantage to not going Incandescent Heart is if you are playing standard or a future league with some insane ES Chests, then you might wanna run that instead of Incandescent.

2) Do you want to run Soul of Arakaali? If you do, then you need to get stun immunity some other way other than Soul of Brine King, which we use for stunlock immunity. Therefore we path down for unwavering stance, versus spending the passives more efficiently.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
Aurious wrote:
For wise oak, should I try to get all 3 res the same? I was able to do so, but now that I have vinktars my light res will always be higher.

If you can manage then sure, either way if you use Vinktars then you will still have 2 elements at the bottom so you still get the bonus for the two elements plus the max lightning res from Vinktars.

It's not super important since we already reduce elemental dmg by so much.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info