[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

I'm at a loss. I'm running conqueror's efficiency jewel and I still only have 30 mana. It costs 32 mana to cast scorching ray or 33 for orb of storms. Any ideas on what I'm missing?
"
Heathh wrote:
I'm at a loss. I'm running conqueror's efficiency jewel and I still only have 30 mana. It costs 32 mana to cast scorching ray or 33 for orb of storms. Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Mana rolls on gear, for starters. I may have glossed over it, but I don't think any of your rares have mana rolls on them.
"
vhapter wrote:

There was a guy selling shields with +2 to max fire resistance and 230ish ES shields for 6ex. He just spammed tons of alts to get the mod, then added ES and 1 resistance with multiple mods. He said the shields cost about 75c, 50c if you're patient and snipe a good price. 4ex may be enough to make one yourself if you have your masters leveled.

Keep in mind it's a bit of a trade-off. Your raw ES will go up, but you'll lose some of your maximum fire resistance and regen.

This one was around 80c for the base:

Steps to craft were like so:

scour
transmute
alt spam until I hit +2 max fire res
regal for suffix
mastercraft "can have multiple crafted mods"
mastercraft "prefixes cannot be changed"
mastercraft mana
scour suffixes
remove crafted mods
- at this point it is a rare shield with only +2 max fire res
mastercraft flat ES
mastercraft increased ES
mastercraft fire res
mastercraft 5% reduced DoT

note: scouring the suffixes wouldn't have been necessary if I had hit anything decent with the regal, but alas, I didn't.
Last edited by wrathchild619 on Feb 5, 2018, 10:13:06 PM
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
Heathh wrote:

Mana rolls on gear, for starters. I may have glossed over it, but I don't think any of your rares have mana rolls on them.

yes

Also, you're very low level still. 78 is very low to try to be running everything. You need to focus on leveling. Also I show you level 78 with 26 points left. That means you haven't done 4 missions. Type in /passives and it'll tell you what missions you still need to do.

Get more int/mana. Int = mana. mana = mana. Your jewels are mostly garbage too. kill kraken joy with fire and bury it in the woods :). recharge rate does nothing for us. recharge=/=regen. 30int node would be good for you.

also just speaking about survivability, your shield isn't a +2max fire res/5rdot shield. If you're not using rotp, you need to be using a +2max fire res/5rdot shield like the one in the above post^^^^^^^^^^
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
vhapter wrote:

There was a guy selling shields with +2 to max fire resistance and 230ish ES shields for 6ex. He just spammed tons of alts to get the mod, then added ES and 1 resistance with multiple mods. He said the shields cost about 75c, 50c if you're patient and snipe a good price. 4ex may be enough to make one yourself if you have your masters leveled.

Keep in mind it's a bit of a trade-off. Your raw ES will go up, but you'll lose some of your maximum fire resistance and regen.

scour
transmute
regal for suffix
mastercraft mana
scour suffixes
remove crafted mods
mastercraft flat ES
mastercraft increased ES
mastercraft fire res

note: scouring the suffixes wouldn't have been necessary if I had hit anything decent with the regal, but alas, I didn't.

Great job!!!! PERFECT SHIELD FOR LEAGUE
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Your empower is level 3 for any reason??, I got a level 4 one but I can't handle the life reservation so I have to put out the Empower to have all auras at the same time but also with 24 of mana so I'm not able to use SR or the Orb. I'm lvl 87 btw and I swap from Inquisitor to this build, maybe I put some skill points to soon and forget the important ones to have more mana or life. IDK.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Feb 5, 2018, 10:40:15 PM
"
Psyonix wrote:

scour
transmute
regal for suffix
mastercraft mana
scour suffixes
remove crafted mods
mastercraft flat ES
mastercraft increased ES
mastercraft fire res

Great shield! Mine is pretty similar, but gives lightning res instead.

I don't think I follow these steps:

mastercraft mana

Can't you just craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour it? I don't usually craft stuff like this, but that sounds a lot more expensive than I expected. Isn't it just better to reroll it if you need to mastercraft multiple craft mods twice on top of prefixes cannot be changed? Also, do you remember how many alts it took you or have an idea how many are necessary on average?

Shields aside, are you guys just sticking to Doryani's scepter this league? Is there a way to craft a better scepter and what mods would be desirable other than +2 to fire gems?
You can check my character for an example of the rare scepter. Ideally the cold atk could be a better fire roll
Hi

Im currently running a lowlife poets pen VD build but are considering to swap to this build for end of league boss farming. I havet the luxuary of having most of the Gear (shavs, chayula, vertex, opal rings etc) and mainly have to respecc the whole tree and ascendancy and fix new gems.

What i Wonder is what aura combination to aim for on My watchers Eye. My Main thought would be a %ES from clarity and ES reg from discipline. Are there Any other combinations to consider?
"
neXus8008132 wrote:
Hi

Im currently running a lowlife poets pen VD build but are considering to swap to this build for end of league boss farming. I havet the luxuary of having most of the Gear (shavs, chayula, vertex, opal rings etc) and mainly have to respecc the whole tree and ascendancy and fix new gems.

What i Wonder is what aura combination to aim for on My watchers Eye. My Main thought would be a %ES from clarity and ES reg from discipline. Are there Any other combinations to consider?

That Claity + Discipline would be BiS, but unobtainable unless you have like 200ex laying around.
Eiter of those with another secundary mod would be good.

Mods to consider:
Flat life regen Vitality
Phys taken as fire dmg
Freeze immunity
Shock immunity

Imo stay away from phys taken as cold/lightning, cuz that means crit phys hits can chill/freeze/shock you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info