[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
azraelbg wrote:
hey, can we make the build run 1 more aura ? is there a option

If you get a 5% reduced mana reserved hubris with 20% reduced mana reserved on top of that, I think it might be possible to run arctic armour. I was going to go that direction, but I decided Chaos+dual res on helmet was too important for endgame

hmm will be hard on league to find good one.. what about Alpha's Howl we lose ES but watchers eye will compensate or if we can take Charisma somehow ^^ will be so nice :)
IGN: YamiCurseWhisper
Last edited by azraelbg on Feb 4, 2018, 4:09:55 PM
"
azraelbg wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
azraelbg wrote:

If you get a 5% reduced mana reserved hubris with 20% reduced mana reserved on top of that, I think it might be possible to run arctic armour. I was going to go that direction, but I decided Chaos+dual res on helmet was too important for endgame

hmm will be hard on league to find good one.. what about Alpha's Howl we lose ES but watchers eye will compensate or if we can take Charisma somehow ^^ will be so nice :)

haha, imo not worth it :) I've considered it many times, but it always comes out to not be worth it to me.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hello thanks for the build I really want to try it.

I have a question : how expensive is it to be able to kill shaper (not the fastest way but possible) with this build ?

Thanks !
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
vhapter wrote:
You can't sustain SR for more than 4-5 seconds though. That could be annoying against bosses.
Hmmm. Something odd happening there. With 84.5 mana regen you shouldn't be falling short that soon (or at all, I would have thought).

I'm on 65.1 mana regen and I get well over 10 seconds (same cost scorching ray) before it begins to struggle. At that point I'd always be either re-positioning or recasting my Orb of Storms anyway, or in most cases the enemy is already dead, so doesn't impact me in a noticeable way at all.

You weren't testing it anywhere that could have had other mechanics messing with it (unid'd map, Elreon daily, etc)?
If not, I'm guessing it's another case of issues with delay between your client and the servers. Which sucks.

It may have something to do with your passive tree. I got the same numbers you mentioned but earlier. It's really just a mana sustain thing.

That being said, I just got myself a Vertex with 14% reduced mana reserved with purity of lightning for 5 ex, so I'm good now. After a couple of divine orbs, my previous Vertex still has an edge of about 15 ES (it's 297 ES after all, pretty high roll), but the jewel makes up for it and gives me some damage as well.

I know you said something about the Watcher's Eye with regeneration while discipline is active, but I'm not sure the extra 170ish ES regen is worth sacrificing the added dps of regular jewel. I guess one with ES regen AND physical reduction would be really good, but these are extremely expensive. Probably not worth it with this build. (Let me know if I just said anything stupid :P)
Last edited by vhapter on Feb 4, 2018, 4:45:34 PM
Need some tips/hints to some improvements i can make to my gear. Tried Vaal Temple, unfortunately K'aj A'alai remained last, killed me like i was nothing. Tried Hogm aswell, managed only 2 halls, third one got at the last line of idio... i mean masters.

Gear is :
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
Need some tips/hints to some improvements i can make to my gear. Tried Vaal Temple, unfortunately K'aj A'alai remained last, killed me like i was nothing. Tried Hogm aswell, managed only 2 halls, third one got at the last line of idio... i mean masters.
Neither of those sound like gearing issues to be honest.

Vaal Temple and Uber Atziri are mechanics checks rather than gear checks. I'm not sure even Fritso could facetank an enraged A'alai. There's a reason GGG made killing her last one of the challenges this league. Even without enrage she hits hard, so you simply have to avoid it and kite her attacks (while still managing to damage her) rather than trying to outgear it. Keep avoiding the phys degen on the ground, keep refilling flasks from the mobs that spawn and keep running circles to kite the remaining member(s) of the Trio. This is one of the fights we can't just stand up and melt stuff fast.

For HoGM you have to adjust your setup to ensure you have >20% life unreserved or any of the Slayers with cull will just one shot you. To keep your damage higher you also want to ensure you have <30% life unreserved to keep Pain Attunement active. Swapping out Purity of Ice for Arctic Armour would get you to 23% unreserved life with your current setup, so that could work. It just means you have to find an additional 32% Cold Resistance to max that out for the run. Plenty of cold damage in the hall, so I wouldn't recommend trying it uncapped (you could make it work, it just means you need to blitz down any cold damage dealers before they get many hits on you).

Don't turn on your RF (it's terrible in PvP) and probably worth throwing something into the four gem slots you won't be using there. CwDT + Frost Wall tends to stop a lot of HoGM damage and your SR can cut through the wall to still hit them, so that should work ok for two of the spots.

In terms of gearing...

- Level your gems. Getting PoF to l20 gets you an extra 74/sec regen and +1% max fire resistance for further damage mitigation (which helps against the Trio). Getting PoI to l19 gets you an extra +2% max Cold Damage mitigation (that's a 9.5% drop in Cold Damage you take).

- We can't leech, so get the "when hit" regen enchant on your boots.

- For gloves you really want to be +150 ES rather than down at 70 ES.

- For the belt % ES recovery (and % ES) is crazy helpful for boosting regen, but you'd have a far tougher time getting your strength/res levels (can be very expensive too).

- The Abyss jewel in the belt can roll a lot higher. Lots of room there for an upgrade.

On your tree drop the 5% ES node two above Arcane Focus. Grab either Ancestral Knowledge (more focused on ES) or the aura effect node at Sovereignty (more focused on regen). Both way ahead of that current node.

Thank you for your very detailed response, much apreciated. I managed to do
with 1 run in lab, belt and gloves are like pink unicors instead :|.
"
azraelbg wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
azraelbg wrote:

Short answer, cuz typing from phone. Check my char for more info.

Running AA as extra aura is possible. I'm actually running it. Does require some adjustments to links.
- remove empower from BM setup
- lvl 4 enlighten + lvl 20 BM + 2 x 35% auras
- enlighten + 2 x 35% auras in sceptre (+2 fire gems for lvl 23 PoF)
- enlighten + AA + Clarity + 35% aura in helmet

Trouble with mana sustain: spec out of 6% es nodes and into MoM. Combine with Watchers Eye clarity mana as es. More mana = more mana regen.

No 20% reduced reservation enchant needed, but helps for easy extra room for clarity lvls.

Cheers
"
azraelbg wrote:

If you'd have a Helmed with the essence mod 5% reduced reservation and run clarity on mana and take a 25% reservation aura on life yeah you could. Like Purity of elements or so but no haste or determination with 50% reservation there is just not enouth space without changing items like the shield to prim guardian. But idk on which gem slot you want to run that since I can't find space for another aura. But interesting idea...
IGN: Sirius_A
Safe and Cheap uber lab enchantment Service.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957710
Uber lab is love. Uber lab is life.
IGN: Sirius_A
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/check_yours_mother/characters
Cant kill izaro in uberlab. What I am doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info