[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Hi i got this for 30ex Can't see a difference. Do you think is this worth it?

Life recovery rate does nothing for us. It doesn't get converted to ES regen with Zealoth's Oath.
The Clarity is nice though. Gives a big chunk of ES.

what is the best Watcher's Eye for this build?

Best possible version is 2.5% ES regen with Discipline + mana as ES with Clarity.
It's also stupid expensive though at around 200ex in Abbys.

So getting either of these mods with another secundary mod is more obtainable.
Does Orb of Storm proc Elemental Overload often? I'm new to this and my Orb of Storm only showed like 5% chance to crit.
"
nbminh5595 wrote:
Does Orb of Storm proc Elemental Overload often? I'm new to this and my Orb of Storm only showed like 5% chance to crit.

Link w/ increased crit strike sup
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I have around 10 ex to spend at the moment, I just wanna clear shaper before league ends, what upgrades should I make as priority?

Any help would be appreciated!
Last edited by frallan123 on Feb 7, 2018, 9:48:49 PM
shield
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Upgrade your gloves with 30% more dmg over time to boost your RF dps
Hi, thanks for the build.
Leveled with LLRF (died many times doing that xD). I already got a lot of Fire and Lightning res (overcapped to prevent curses or -res from maps), then crafted Cold Res on shield. Don't know if it was a good choice but my resistances are all overcapped.

Gear

Jewels in my profile
- Have to quality flask and boots

PoB
https://pastebin.com/jfyuxmYh

Now I'm at level 80. I didn't try nothing that hard yet.
Sitting at ~9.3k ES.

There's any suggestion to my gear? Thinking on Sin Trek (ES + Dexterity), and grab a flask for bleed immunity.
Last edited by 3portas on Feb 8, 2018, 7:14:46 AM
"
3portas wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build.
Leveled with LLRF (died many times doing that xD). I already got a lot of Fire and Lightning res (overcapped to prevent curses or -res from maps), then crafted Cold Res on shield. Don't know if it was a good choice but my resistances are all overcapped.

Gear

Jewels in my profile
- Have to quality flask and boots

PoB
https://pastebin.com/jfyuxmYh

Now I'm at level 80. I didn't try nothing that hard yet.
Sitting at ~9.3k ES.

There's any suggestion to my gear? Thinking on Sin Trek (ES + Dexterity), and grab a flask for bleed immunity.

700 more ES for me with Sin Trek i think it`s a option + bleed flask
IGN: YamiCurseWhisper
Can someone help me to improve my gear? I don't know what else to do. Thx :)
ES 9,6

Gear

also got these items in stash

Stash Items
Last edited by AluWare on Feb 8, 2018, 9:46:59 AM
Would that build work with Scion class too?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info