Season One, Race Event 2: One Hour Solo

Thanks for the tips! :)
For now my aim is to get the magic lvl 13, where i start to get rewards.
The 2nd try got to lvl 10, definetly a progress, still i feel i have to learn to use quicksilver to the most effect, and what are the mobs i can run by, and what are those that mean a naughty surprise if i let them live.
IGN: Maelifica
What happens to items in your stash after this Race?
"
Trojams wrote:
What happens to items in your stash after this Race?

u keep them:)
this is srsly discouraging. i hoped to get on races for currency, now these bad reward points that give you uniques that i already have... chris, srsly this is a thing blizzard would do...
IGN: CyganuHipsterDischarge
Obviously the winner will be the guy who can play more races then everyone else. Kinda flawed but lifes not fair is it. As long as I beat those guys in the single races I don't mind.
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967
"
canzpl wrote:
this is srsly discouraging. i hoped to get on races for currency, now these bad reward points that give you uniques that i already have... chris, srsly this is a thing blizzard would do...

Shut the fuck up.
Does anyone else see the start and end time wrong?
"
shikimono wrote:
Does anyone else see the start and end time wrong?

I do. Think it might have to do with them adjusting the start time of the race from Midnight to 10PM
I'm very disappointed with the prizes. I was hoping for currency rewards as it used to be :( Or at the very least something I already don't have and I know many others do too.
I don't get people saying they only wanted to race because of the currency rewards. It's generally a fairly small time investment for a competitive format of play where you can show off your skills, something that isn't available in any other Arpg. Master your class, perfect your runs, be the best. I'm sure you will find currencies/uniques during the races to help your permanent character, and farming for him/her is what the other 1000 hours are for!
Last edited by GWillner on Feb 20, 2013, 11:35:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info