Widespread "failed to load instance" DCs for the last hour or two

I just hope they resolve this quick, it would be better if they shut down the server for maintenance for a while and the fix this bug. If this drag on for too long well i hope they know what will happen..

it ha been like this for the last 10 hours and ive been trying to relog for aroun 30 times or 40 times... without accomplishing anything T_T
Last edited by RiezaScarlet on Feb 18, 2013, 10:43:12 PM
HAd problems for most of the day, but its working for me again when I play on the Amercia server. Normally playing on Singapore but haver had trouble since last night NZT with it.
"
stumbuck wrote:
Same here, broken for last 18 hours, still no fix, changing realms does not make a difference.
Thanks

Changing realms does make a difference. You have to ctrl click to create a new instance or it'll still port you back onto the SG instance.
---
SMASH
Yea, it works, changed from SG to America then ctrl + click on new instances then follow at least another instance with same method to create new instance. Coz it will get rid of older instances you tried to access when you are still in SG gateway. Hope it helps. But 1 thing is that I get high latency ard 500-800. Hope it resolves soon, great game ;p
Having the same problem, Can stay in town but can't go anywhere I get kicked to login screen, Fail to load any instance. Started yesterday afternoon Sydney time. Tried everything this end to fix still no go.

Changed from SG to America then ctrl + click on new instances dose not work for me.

Hope there is a fix soon.
"
ASlammerAUS wrote:
Having the same problem, Can stay in town but can't go anywhere I get kicked to login screen, Fail to load any instance. Started yesterday afternoon Sydney time. Tried everything this end to fix still no go.

Changed from SG to America then ctrl + click on new instances dose not work for me.

Hope there is a fix soon.

Making new instances on America shard works. You just have to ctrl click on every zone afterwards if you've attempted to zone in via the SG shard (it creates an instance for you and if you zone in from Americas you'd automatically go back in to the SG shard).

It's a quick fix but they need to solve the error real quickly.
---
SMASH
can't create on all 3 regions. from singapore.
IGN SioZuiMang
same here, the problem is much worse while logging from singapore gateway, US on the ohterhand is not as nrealy as often, have not tried EU.

Please, for the love of all that is holy fix this.

Nothing is more irritating than constantly being disconnected when all I want to do is play.
I just played again now and was experiencing the failed to load instance. At least I am not lagging out like I was previously doing and caused me 6 deaths over 2 days, but the game was basically unplayable.

I was only able to do some vendering after playing through one zone.
Last edited by Shieze on Feb 19, 2013, 12:38:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info