Widespread "failed to load instance" DCs for the last hour or two

Unstickied this as the problem appears to have been resolved.
RIP Bolto
This bug has reappeared for me. I created a new character and all the maps up until Rocky Hills have most of time failed to connect to the instances.
so far it seems fixed for me, playin in SG gateway
HELP WANTED

Have had the game for 3 weeks with no issue aside from a slight desync. Loving the game thus far.

Yesterday, though...

Starting last night after the installation of Patch 0.10.1g I started getting the disconnect issue upon zone.

My Cruel and Vicious Cycle

-When I try to launch PoE there is a pretty good chance I timeout at the Patching screen and receive the error: Unable to connect to patching server

-If I manage to launch the game there is a good possibility at the Login Screen I will get a timeout error and message: Unable to connect to server.

-If manage to get into the game and try to zone anywhere there is a pretty good chance, let's say 40% that I will be disconnected back to the Login screen where there I a depressingly good chance I will have to start the vicious cycle all over again.

-My Sync issues seem to be my worse-to-date.

This morning, 0.10.1f seemed to fix it as I got to play without issue for 35 minutes before work (I am addicted... bastards...).

Eagerly got home from work and find myself in the same vicious and cruel cycle.

-I have changed none of my computer/internet settings
-My colleague is not experiencing this issue

HELP?!

As I see multiple people have had the same issue over the past couple of days...

Is this a server issue that will resolve itself in time?

Any chance of an ETA on a fix?

Sincerely,

Crying Tears of Sadness

I have also been falling subject to constant DCs while zoning or logging in. I noticed the appearance of the issue approximately three days ago (03/27/13), after the 0.10.4 patch. I have never had the aforementioned issues prior to this patch.
I have attempted to remedy the issue by altering my texture quality, settings, trying all three gateways, and even re-installing the client; however, to no avail.
Additionally, on a few occasions throughout the past three days or so, I have gotten stuck at various loading screens while zoning without getting DC'd and forced back to the log-in screen. During these instances, my client does not crash or freeze, but I simply cannot load the area. I hear the music and sound bites from the previous area persist minutes on end, but they fail to transition to those of the area which I'm attempting to zone into. I've sat and waiting for 10 minutes undisturbed in this phenomenon simply to test whether or not I would eventually DC or crash. Never once has this happened. I am simply stuck at the loading screen until I alt+f4 or close the window/program.

IGN: FrostBender
Failed to join instance because Disconnected from server
Failed to join any instances

bugreport /debug id: 3581233859

Had to restart to resolve, was in a map instance, noticed when used TP
Last edited by Kien on Apr 20, 2013, 6:12:12 AM
I have played this game for 2 days, and already happened 3 times that I was in the middle of the game then got kicked back to login screen. It always happens on the Singapore Server, but never in Americas instance. I have much better latency in Singapore Server so hpoefully this will get sorted out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info