Widespread "failed to load instance" DCs for the last hour or two

Getting the same issue here.

I switched from Singapore to America and no joy.
peter piper picked a...
Same here in Singapore - I have all chat hidden however, and have not had it active at all and experienced this almost every time tonight.

If I make it into an area (the one area I succeeded in accessing 3 times was the waypoint prior to the Piety encounter .. name escapes me sorry). When I did succeed in accessing this area, when I went to change to level 3 of that map via the stair point, I would then get kicked.

I could TP back and forth every time no problem, but as soon as I tried to port out of Sarn home using the waypoint - bam. Back to the login screen.
Alright this is happening no matter what server I join, nzl resident here. Not sure if that makes a difference, but yeah this is horrible, basically can't play the game :(
Yup game is screwed at the moment. Hope it gets fixed soon. Looks like and early night for me.
getting this error as well. cannot load any zone except lioneye's watch
Also had this error, although I was able to load one zone (crossroads) about 2 - 1.5 hours ago before I hit the error.
please fix ;(
same problem
had same problem here..please fix it..got kicked out when load to any instances. its terrible
totally cannot do anything at all, dc relog dc relog dc relog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info