Widespread "failed to load instance" DCs for the last hour or two

Having this issue atm. Hope it can be fixed soon.
Having the same issue - even character creation fails.
ditto!
Just wasted a map .... keep dc every time trying to load the map
I know this is beta , but come on! I just lost few maps because of this and this wasn't the only time :( There should be something that protect from losing maps if something like this happens.
IGN:TaengGu
You can also try changing your texture quality to medium, this worked for me on the Singapore server last night.
RIP Bolto
"
Covert wrote:
You can also try changing your texture quality to medium, this worked for me on the Singapore server last night.

Not for me.... Still Failed to Connect to Instance
T T
"
Covert wrote:

Didn't have an effect... and I fail to see how changing texture resolution would affect not being able to connect to an instance. It's most definitely a server side problem, not client based.
GGG please inform your followers of the current status of this server wide problem!!
Communication is key!!
Fine and dandy for people to suggest doing this and that but in all honesty,I have not had a problem logging in,playing the game etc.. until yesterday,now nothing is accessible.
YES,most of us have tried-resetting instance,changing gateways and resetting instances,changing settings,sorry but I feel I shouldn't have to use a work around with a server wide bug!
Please fix and inform..
"
Koshinator wrote:

Didn't have an effect... and I fail to see how changing texture resolution would affect not being able to connect to an instance. It's most definitely a server side problem, not client based.

Yes this is a server-side problem. Doing this does help some people though.
RIP Bolto
I have stickied this thread for the time being until the issue has been resolved.
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info