More Weapon Types?

Assuming he lives long enough to take a single swing.

:3

Honestly, flicker strike worries me more.
Last edited by konfeta on Nov 21, 2011, 1:13:15 PM
I love how threads de-rail to e-peen stroke. hahaha
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
"
Russell wrote:
More weapon types will most likely be added over time in expansions and so on.

I'm hoping this will also apply to additional armor types
"
I love how threads de-rail to e-peen stroke. hahaha

PvP is like that.

@darkfyre
they did add a triple stat armor this patch. It's kind of useless though :(.
What about weaponless combat? Bare hand combat.

If some passive skills or items could give bonus for weaponless combat.

Also I like pistols like in Torchlight.
"
basket wrote:
What about weaponless combat? Bare hand combat.

If some passive skills or items could give bonus for weaponless combat.

Also I like pistols like in Torchlight.

I highly doubt pistols will be implemented, due to the environments pistols exist in not fitting into the environment that PoE tends to set up. However I was always curious about the actual technological advancement of Wraeclast to begin with. I mean they are called Grinding Gear Games. I have yet to see a single Gear, or anything Grinding for that matter in Path of Exile, except in the vary last part of the 2nd act where we see the teaser of the alter opening up! Maybe we shall see more of along these lines in a later act? However, I could just be reading to much into things...
Zed's dead baby. Zed's Dead.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/35331

^ Take a look at GGG's new youtube segment which, features submitted player characters. This is a weekly segment where I was actually featured!!!
Last edited by Big_Z on Nov 21, 2011, 9:36:27 PM
There's the strange device in the Chamber of Sins that you get the Mysterious Skill Gem out of. It reminds me of da Vinci's self-propelled cart. Picture.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
There's the strange device in the Chamber of Sins that you get the Mysterious Skill Gem out of. It reminds me of da Vinci's self-propelled cart. Picture.

Ah thats right, I had totally forgotten about that newly enabled quest! I'm very interesting to see if this is foreshadowing events to come?

Also note that I found a mascot that would be perfect for GGG. Look if you dare.

Spoiler

Worship Him!
Zed's dead baby. Zed's Dead.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/35331

^ Take a look at GGG's new youtube segment which, features submitted player characters. This is a weekly segment where I was actually featured!!!
Last edited by Big_Z on Nov 21, 2011, 11:40:41 PM
Just wondering, and I welcome any replies....what about POLEARMS...Spears or Poleaxes..ransurs,,etc..is there room with staves and two-handed weapons already included in the game? Crossbows are a good idea, and what about weapon sets, like switching between ranged and a quick short sword in a close quarters situation...bows are awkward up close.
The Red Tiger Adventuring Company

Current members:

Lucas_The_Hidden, Dirty_Stephen, Wyvernclaw, Blackthornn, Lords_Hammer, Fist_of_God, Ah_nae, Esti_ae, Meglorph, Arlock, Danni_Hydeswelle,Winni_Hydeswelle,
Jenna_Hydeswelle, Charlie_Hydeswelle, Gwendolynn, Darius_the_Warped
Last edited by Immortal on Jan 28, 2012, 2:26:40 AM
More pole-arms would be really nice to have.

It does seem like that in later acts, there is going to be more of a 'steampunk' feel to some items/areas. Hopefully adding more puzzles to dungeon areas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info