unique items *no longer updated*

ahh good to see the game went downhill after 1.10 seriously thats some really weird runeword

think i left the game when some kind of global diablo was introduced and a charm he could drop
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 6, 2013, 6:49:06 AM
Cool Unique items names =)) I remember when i modding to Diablo2 i think make over 100 names to the items, its was very fun, maybe i can update that list, if you need insprations =))..
Poe veteran! Have been here sense November 2010.
Rares can have up to 249% increased physical damage + ele dmg , crits , so what?
Op uniques are more fun than op rares.
"
Ludak021 wrote:
"
Alfabetica wrote:
Why is no one talking about the new chest?

Stick that on a CI character, equip an Adrenaline Quicksilver or two and run through Cruel Ledge while everything evaporates around you. Even with the currency penalty from being overleveled it seems like the most efficient way to farm. And if you're doing it for rares/alt shards/low level uniques (which includes things like Dream Frags and Chayula and that sort of thing) then I can't think of a better way.

excuse my double posting (it's early)

do what you say and no mob will die, not a single one. they all have 1000+ hp and you do 450 dps with chest. You know what kills them faster? LA with LMP+Chain+WED+bla bla. You fire a few round when you enter and run forward to pick up loot that dropped from Koduku. No downsides.

edit: sorry, I just noticed "Cruel ledge" Why would I run cruel ledge?! Statement above still stands, Good LA build would clear it faster, hell, whirling blades on 6L would clean it faster...

LA you fire a few rounds, the chest you run constantly

And I'm mentioning it because I don't have a 6L lying around, much less to stick on a character to farm with. Fuck, the 5Ls I got I got from lucky drops rather than trading (hooray 5L level 28 bow and 35 chest)

I mentioned it because literally any player with a CI character that got to level 62 could stick it on and farm. There's zero gear or passives required outside of the Chest, CI and 2 Quicksilvers.

And I also mention it because I'm used to farming shitty areas to get orbs. I get bored of builds by the time they get into their 60s and don't bother mapping, so my couple of 66s are just sitting around right now.
"
Sickness wrote:
Op uniques are more fun than op rares.

true, "hey loooook i have resists and damage yaaay it attacks 30% better than ur weapon that's why it costs you 60 exalt worth to mirror or buy it, totally worth it huh"
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
that astral unique, well, someone said already, 1 alch.

Funny... seeing how it's selling for 3 exalts atm.

Its actually a really cool unique, made cooler by the fact that its not obviously OP in the eyes of everyone that looks at it. Uniques should be a lot more like that chest and a lot less like that axe.

imagine if you get a team of people all wearing that astral armor you could walk around in a group and deal 1800 damage per second in a 4 man party

And damn but back in the day it was more fun when uniques had drawbacks.
There are drawbacks to the new ci belt (for physical)

u lose up to 24% physical damage (rustic sash)
Can't get 40+ strength
can get 300+ armor
can get tri resists

this belt is meant to be something that higher geared players can use. It takes a lot of stellar gear to work around being able to use this belt.

Most CI users use the traditional maligaro's/rainbowstrides combo which already dont provide stellar resists. Add chayula on top of that list for hardcore/standard leagues and its even harder to acommodate the resist cap battle.

it can make it that much more rewarding when you can finally achieve a gear set that allows you to use these combination of uniques together.

it took me a lot of stellar gear to be able to use this item as show below

Spoiler

lvl 87 CI Witch Anarchist
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Why am I not surprised that the guy using the belt is the one arguing that its not OP?
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info