unique items *no longer updated*

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Guys you do realize because of the 5% life leech on the chest you only need to be doing 9k physical DPs to offset it? If your attacking multiple monsters or simply have more than 9k DPs this chest will give you MORE COMBAT SURVIVABILITY.

This assumes no life leech cap BTW.

The question is if the debuff stacks.

Does chaos DMG normally stack? I assumed it would be like burn or poison arrow DMG.

But now that you mention it if it stacks like viper strike normal builds are.scrwwed :D

Kill 20 monster pack. HERE FREE 90,000 chaos DMG! Lolololol
Last edited by H4xolotl on Jul 5, 2013, 7:13:10 AM
"
Guys you do realize because of the 5% life leech on the chest you only need to be doing 9k physical DPs to offset the 450 chaos seven AT ZERO CHAOS RES? If you're attacking multiple monsters or simply have more than 9k DPs this chest will give you MORE NOT LESS COMBAT SURVIVABILITY.

This assumes no life leech cap BTW but I'm fairly sure most people have enough life to have 20% over 450

5% leech off physical dmg is already easily replaced with Blood rage, Q20/lvl 20 gives like 10% physical leech

Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
Last edited by BlackSacrament on Jul 5, 2013, 7:13:46 AM
"
bitedefer wrote:
Someone got the new axe on standard

Whose going to link this???
Standard Forever
"
Guys you do realize because of the 5% life leech on the chest you only need to be doing 9k physical DPs to offset the 450 chaos seven AT ZERO CHAOS RES? If you're attacking multiple monsters or simply have more than 9k DPs this chest will give you MORE NOT LESS COMBAT SURVIVABILITY.

This assumes no life leech cap BTW but I'm fairly sure most people have enough life to have 20% over 450

It would be similar to using blood rage. Constant hp loss until you're attacking something. So when you're running around between packs you'll be popping pots all day. If that doesn't bug you though, nbd.

I came up with a quick Leap Slam (or cyclone/groundslam/any other melee skill) CI build based around this chest, assuming you can stack some base ES off of boots/gloves/helm/belt/rings. Since you have leech on the chest you won't need a carnage heart meaning you don't have to go down to unwavering, you can use chayula.

Here's the build i would be going for with it:
IGN: IlluminatiConfirmed_
Last edited by _tegra on Jul 5, 2013, 7:15:24 AM
"
"

5% leech off physical dmg is already easily replaced with Blood rage, Q20/lvl 20 gives like 10% physical leech

That doesn't change the fact you are still more tanky.

Besides if you have that much life leech and if the debuff doesn't stack it shouldn't be a worry at All.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

And the question is, why it is not "melee damage" (including elemental melee damage). If it would be so, I could agree that it is interesting chest.

As it is now, it is useless, considering drop of phys dmg weapons. If GGG promote so much physical damage, why the don't prioritize mods rolled on melee weapons? It should not be obvious, that on melee weapons physical damage mods should have priority?

For me, it is worth 1 alchemy and I can keep it in my collection of useless uniques.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Guys you do realize because of the 5% life leech on the chest you only need to be doing 9k physical DPs to offset it? If your attacking multiple monsters or simply have more than 9k DPs this chest will give you MORE COMBAT SURVIVABILITY.

This assumes no life leech cap BTW.

Does chaos DMG normally stack? I assumed it would be like burn or poison arrow DMG.

But now that you mention it if it stacks like viper strike normal builds are.scrwwed :D

Kill 20 monster pack. HERE FREE 90,000 chaos DMG! Lolololol

Don't know, but i highly doubt it, regardless i dont think the 10% att speed + Chaos dmg is worth it over Life on chest or kaoms.
"
"
"

That doesn't change the fact you are still more tanky.

Besides if you have that much life leech and if the debuff doesn't stack it shouldn't be a worry at All.

If it doesn't stack then the debuff on you isnt a problem, but 12% all res and no life doesn't make you more tanky.
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
bitedefer wrote:
Someone got the new axe on standard

Whose going to link this???

Dunno how to put image but the axe is a siege axe

with 182% physical damage
10-20 physical damage
20% as
22 cold resist
melee attacks cant fail based on cost
your physical damage can chill

Name is Soul taker

"It is too easy for the soul to escape from an open heart."
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
Last edited by bitedefer on Jul 5, 2013, 7:19:48 AM
These both uniques kinda focus on CI in some sense, so I'm not really sure what to make of it, but I guess life nodes are daed in this game.

Here's a little build that should benefit both the boots and maybe this Armor as well.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYB_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIsbPtQaZ_h9vrY5matvcRL4hrNj2lywzy44QOSBGWnaP8q3_GwcUsv4auFdfXhlZj7BjDbaKjwfNtGTvh4venK7vWEVAFtbTFwuxHBl9qjb9RRzB8fyt313RBFHUOrSmlwdhDnBjbdPGeuSFgQKDvTjIJLIVaGoTZbmnEuNX4vqfSTcAPtkFqk9XtbWxTNZu1wzpWLax_ykpD0gPbPyduqq6TKjifJz7PveY=
IGN: StN_
Last edited by StN on Jul 5, 2013, 7:21:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info