unique items *no longer updated*

Maybe 2x heup of all + poison arrow + the chest + vulnerability can work

450 dps doesn t seem much, but hey, it s FREE, no need to cast anything.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Last edited by Kagari on Jul 5, 2013, 7:04:16 AM
I guess it is another "Divination flask" again.

OP on paper, but when u use it, it is pretty much useless
I just said to my friend yesterday, and I quote, "They should make some unique that makes frenzy charges actually slow you down, but make you hit harder. They could call it 'Blood frenzy' or something like that."

Whoever designed those boots... you're a mind reader
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Someone got the new axe on standard
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
"
Fabius_Gallus wrote:
wow somehow CI / bloodrage will be totally OP with this chest

Good luck on attaining meaningful ES value with neither chest nor boots.
"
executoras wrote:
"
Casildar wrote:

CI dual claw cyclone shadow

Without a shield or chest, going CI is... You didn't really think that through, huh.

This unique only makes sense for the following characters:

1. 1hPhys Damage+Shield CI characters who are comfortably ahead in ES (like 8k+).

2. Regen+Chaos resistance HP builds. Probably with the new unique boots.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 5, 2013, 7:09:32 AM
"
Duskbane wrote:
I just said to my friend yesterday, and I quote, "They should make some unique that makes frenzy charges actually slow you down, but make you hit harder. They could call it 'Blood frenzy' or something like that."

Whoever designed those boots... you're a mind reader

Or is it you who can read minds? Item would have been finished before yesterday.
"
DareDog wrote:
Good luck on attaining meaningful ES value with neither chest nor boots.

Unfortunately, another "1 alchemy each" unique... So what is next? Axe which will have 25% chance to cut off your own leg on hit?
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Jul 5, 2013, 7:08:07 AM
Guys you do realize because of the 5% life leech on the chest you only need to be doing 9k physical DPs to offset the 450 chaos seven AT ZERO CHAOS RES? If you're attacking multiple monsters or simply have more than 9k DPs this chest will give you MORE NOT LESS COMBAT SURVIVABILITY.

This assumes no life leech cap BTW but I'm fairly sure most people have enough life to have 20% over 450
Last edited by H4xolotl on Jul 5, 2013, 7:11:00 AM
"
Guys you do realize because of the 5% life leech on the chest you only need to be doing 9k physical DPs to offset it? If your attacking multiple monsters or simply have more than 9k DPs this chest will give you MORE COMBAT SURVIVABILITY.

This assumes no life leech cap BTW.

The question is if the debuff stacks.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info