unique items *no longer updated*

"
ventiman wrote:
450/sec isnt much dmg later

this exactly.
despite the armor being insane on the first look, I would imagine it's decent at best...
I think that chest just made me a little hard.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
The leech, attack speed, all attributes are the best parts. Area damage is pretty cool to but all of that together can be nice on certain builds.

The lack of HP and ES is what keeps it from going over the top.
Standard Forever
"
Casildar wrote:

CI dual claw cyclone shadow
"
852Foofer wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

this exactly.
despite the armor being insane on the first look, I would imagine it's decent at best...

ya, on second look, 450 per second is really little, plus chaos dmg cannot be buff. =/
Really nice chest ! I hope 3d model will be implemented for this one :)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
RoKOt7Er wrote:
"
xiwen wrote:
wtf is that man, no drawback for CI character. free 450 aoe dps????

The major drawback for CI is that it offers 0 ES.

I agree with this one, the drawback for CI users is where they will get the base 500+ es that they would miss by using this chest. Since the aoe chaos damage states nearby, I guess it is best used by melee ci, which i guess is another drawback
ign bonifaciox ROA marauder
ign daming_alaga arc summoner
"
xiwen wrote:
"
852Foofer wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

this exactly.

ya, on second look, 450 per second is really little, plus chaos dmg cannot be buff. =/

If it works similar to a dot, vulnerability will work nicely with it.
Chest seems decent, probably best for some melee build to get leech and some extra damage.
Dont think you can do a build around just the chaos damage.
Last edited by Sandah on Jul 5, 2013, 7:00:49 AM
Chest sucks. 450 dps? Negligible increase on the normal 15-50k dps of high lvl players. Stats and attack speed are nice, but not even close to nice enough to trade the life/tri-res for it.

Boots are nasty. OP regen for frenzy stacker. Thank the lord frenzy charges are a ways away from templar start.

Bring on the axe!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info