unique items *no longer updated*

"
"
iamstryker wrote:
Boots are cool for sure. Definitely not OP, I don't know why the guy above thought that. It reduces attack/cast speed per charge which is a pretty big downside. I still like them though, should work pretty well with certain frenzy builds.

Because combined with Ci, Zealot and Bloodrage they make you basically immortal while not reducing the dmg ?

No, because most of the CI guys will use Rainbowstride, wich have a lot of ES and 20% all resist

These boots are perfectly balanced for me. Don t forget that there s nothing regarding defense on them. It opens a huge variety of possibilities, and it s nice to have a unique like this !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Kagari wrote:
"
"
iamstryker wrote:
Boots are cool for sure. Definitely not OP, I don't know why the guy above thought that. It reduces attack/cast speed per charge which is a pretty big downside. I still like them though, should work pretty well with certain frenzy builds.

Because combined with Ci, Zealot and Bloodrage they make you basically immortal while not reducing the dmg ?

No, because most of the CI guys will use Rainbowstride, wich have a lot of ES and 20% all resist

These boots are perfectly balanced for me. Don t forget that there s nothing regarding defense on them. It opens a huge variety of possibilities, and it s nice to have a unique like this !

Most CI users (like myself) do use rainbowstrides, and also use Vaal Pact to protect against reflect. Unfortunately, these boots do not win. But, for RF builds, they are fucking win.
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
holy. fuck.
Spoiler
IGN: Scuhr
"
Recomposed wrote:
holy. fuck.
Spoiler

10/10 you got me.
"
draygourn wrote:
new boots definitely targeted at Blood Rage user :)
now I can theory-crafting Low-Life melee again

Tell me about it. lol

I was thinking of using Sin Trek boots for my duelist, but after I saw this new unique, I am tempted to get one, or at least farm it
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 5, 2013, 2:12:41 AM
It can be a good item for RF yes, but spell stuff and ZO are on the opposite side of the tree as frenzy charges. It requires an investment either in defense to compensate or in skill points to grab more charges if you really want to benefit from the regen stat so it s perfectly fine for me.
Hmmm, the boots should also be pretty damn good for evasion builds (sadly that also means Iron Reflexes). 7.0% of Life Regenerated per second (maximum considering you can't use Darkray Vectors) is absolutely awesome between hits, you just need high enough maximum life.
same name in-game
Just popped in to say nice boots Monopoly. Interesting. Build enabling. Not overly powered, and makes you think.

+1
The new boots kinda hurts you if you only have up 1 or 2 frenzy charges. However, if you up about 6 or 7 frenzy charges, dem boots will be your new best friend.

Edit: I think Blood Rage alone will automatically cancel out the downside of the boots, if it really does have one.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 5, 2013, 2:22:44 AM
The real question is : what happens if you apply an other footprint effect on the boots on top of the inherent gore one ? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info