unique items *no longer updated*

ZO (and potentially CI) were big door openers for these boots (actually the other way around I suppose), as they finally allow an actually noticeable amount of regen for said passives without being absurd (trekking across the tree to the frenzy charge zone is expensive) - the way I see them is if you were already using Frenzy Charges, it opens up a different playstyle. If you weren't, you're sacrificing life/resists for some nice bonuses (worthwhile most of the time in my opinion) UNLESS you were planning on using other unique boots (Rainbowstride come to mind), in which case you've got a tough decision to make.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
ZO (and potentially CI) were big door openers for these boots (actually the other way around I suppose), as they finally allow an actually noticeable amount of regen for said passives without being absurd (trekking across the tree to the frenzy charge zone is expensive) - the way I see them is if you were already using Frenzy Charges, it opens up a different playstyle. If you weren't, you're sacrificing life/resists for some nice bonuses (worthwhile most of the time in my opinion) UNLESS you were planning on using other unique boots (Rainbowstride come to mind), in which case you've got a tough decision to make.

Curse you, now you really made me want to try out these boots. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

And this is just one unique o_O
IRON MAN
"

Hard to say it better with my english level ! You pretty much summed up perfectly my feelings about your item !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Chanced 6 pages of them, didn't get them. I'm not surprised, I'm guessing (pulling numbers out my ass based on minimal data) it's roughly 1/750-1000ish.

Between myself an someone else, we have put well over 1000 chances (probably closer to 1500) through base items that have only a rare-unique and seen nothing.

I was thinking 1/1000-1500.

But whatever, it's low (which isn't a bad thing).
Casually casual.

LOWLIFE SHADOW HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!
Shadow LA/Frenzy Crit Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/470867 || Best Life Belt on PoE for Mirror : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/521100
IGN : Blastrophe
Last edited by Blastrophe on Jul 5, 2013, 2:48:51 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Chanced 6 pages of them, didn't get them. I'm not surprised, I'm guessing (pulling numbers out my ass based on minimal data) it's roughly 1/750-1000ish.

Between myself an someone else, we have put well over 1000 chances (probably closer to 1500) through base items that have only a rare-unique and seen nothing.

I was thinking 1/1000-1500.

But whatever, it's low (which isn't a bad thing).

I forgot to point out, that number guestimate was for uncommon. Rare I have a feeling is much, much higher than 1/1000
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Jul 5, 2013, 2:49:15 AM
"
Blastrophe wrote:

well you gonna use bow thats for sure.
I want to guess Frenzy but you take elemental damage as well.
with Arching Blow I guess its LA.
"
draygourn wrote:
"
Blastrophe wrote:

well you gonna use bow thats for sure.
I want to guess Frenzy but you take elemental damage as well.
with Arching Blow I guess its LA.

RoA 7 aura peace.
Shadow LA/Frenzy Crit Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/470867 || Best Life Belt on PoE for Mirror : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/521100
IGN : Blastrophe
If it weren't the 4th of July here in America (Independence Day), I have a feeling we might have seen a few more uniques by now. Festivities over here on the West coast have started to wind down, so maybe we'll get another wave of MFers for a couple hours before bed time xD
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info