unique items *no longer updated*

i think they are awesome thinking how i can get some frenzy charges and use them in my build wtf
IGN : Kernach
Boots are cool for sure. Definitely not OP, I don't know why the guy above thought that. It reduces attack/cast speed per charge which is a pretty big downside. I still like them though, should work pretty well with certain frenzy builds.
Standard Forever
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Couldn't get a picture of the boots themselves there, mate?
Oh, sorry. Not very interesting.

Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jul 5, 2013, 1:43:11 AM
This kind of item will maybe push me to make builds on the "green" side of the tree :)

Nice item Monopoly !
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Oh God, I just come to this thread want to ask if anyone ACTUALLY using the Darkray Vectors boots??

the boots have 2 penalties, - reduced light and GREATLY reduced frenzy duration.
and offer NOTHING in stats. and Frenzy charges takes time to build and quickly disappeared
my build is the best to use the boots but even so I am hesitant to use it.

If only they remove one penalty and maybe give innate movement speed then at least it is usable. no wonder I can buy one for 1 chaos.
"
iamstryker wrote:
It reduces attack/cast speed per charge which is a pretty big downside.

Don't forget the frenzy charges have an inherent bonus of 5% to atk/cast speed. I'm assuming that it ends up being 5% - 3% = 2% increased atk/cast speed per charge.
"
draygourn wrote:
Oh God, I just come to this thread want to ask if anyone ACTUALLY using the Darkray Vectors boots??

the boots have 2 penalties, - reduced light and GREATLY reduced frenzy duration.
and offer NOTHING in stats. and Frenzy charges takes time to build and quickly disappeared

If only they remove one penalty and maybe give innate movement speed then at least it is usable. no wonder I can buy one for 1 chaos.

I agree, I have more interest in the new ones than Darkray Vectors. Although I know Darkray is not useless, it just doesn't appeal to me.

The gore footprints on the new ones sounds awesome!
Standard Forever
"
lalib wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
It reduces attack/cast speed per charge which is a pretty big downside.

Don't forget the frenzy charges have an inherent bonus of 5% to atk/cast speed. I'm assuming that it ends up being 5% - 3% = 2% increased atk/cast speed per charge.

Very good point!
Standard Forever
"
My boots! Time to start chancing :) Hope you guys like em...if not, can't please em all. :P I think they're on the strong side, but design testing proved to be OK from what I understand. Guess we'll find out now :D

Congrats on seeing your unique ingame finally! :3 Tbh this is one of the coolest ones to me, opens up a lot buildwise with a couple interesting mechanics that aren't inherently op but are very strong in the right places - very well designed~
"
draygourn wrote:

now i cannot use darkrays for my build. these boots are far superior at first look...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info